Chapter 11

An: hello all. I don't usually have a an in my stories on here till the end(or beginning) of the story. I'm writing this to wish yall a happy thanks giving and because the demand is so high I have updated.

Enjoy.
0000000000000000000000000000
Annabeths pov:

We all sat in our chairs in shock. The wolf that sat up on stage was no longer a wolf but a girl! She stood about 5'6 and had a busty form to her. Most guys were drooling at the sight of her.

I would have assumed that she was an Aphrodite girl but her hair threw it off. It was quite literally a rainbow on top of her head.

"I am not someone's pet!" She said as she crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. Everyone seemed to stare at her until I walked up to her.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

She smiled before replying. "It's Alexia, but you can call me Lexi."

"So Lexi what are you doing here?" I asked hopeing she would continue telling me what I wanted to know.

"I had to make sure that those four made it to camp." Lexi said.

"Who sent you?" I asked.

"My pack of course." She said.

"Does your pack have anyone by the name of Percy in it?" I asked hopefully.

"No. There is no one named Percy. Why do you ask?" She asked with a curious expression.

"What about someone named Dameion?" I asked, completely ignoring her question. Her expression completely changed to one of caution.

"What do you want with the werewolf king?" She asked.

'Werewolf king?' I thought. 'Lady Artemis forgot to mention that when we had a talk.' I mentally grumbled.

"I just need to talk with him." I said. Lexi chuckled.

"You must not know much about the king. He doesn't meet with people or associate himself with anyone other than lord alabaster, and the council." She said. I was going to ask more but I was stopped by Chiron.

"Annabeth that's enough for now. You can ask miss Alexia later. For now you all are dismissed, and Annabeth you must pick seven others to accompany you on this quest." Chiron stated. Everyone got up and left except for the new campers, Lexi, and of course me.

"Annabeth if you would be so kind as to show the campers to their cabins, I will have someone come by and explain the rules to them." Chiron stated as he left the room.

I turned to the others and motioned for them to follow me. We all walked outside and headed towards the cabins.

We went to the Phobos and demos cabins seen as how they were the closest and they were right beside each other. Both of the cabins were equally terrifying, they were ok to look at but the closer you got to them the more fear and panicky you felt. They looked even worse the closer you got. Heck I would take the Thanatos cabin over these cabins any day.

"Someone will be by later to tell you the rules of camp." I said. Both of them nodded before going into their separate cabins. I turned to the two kids of Thanatos.

"Ok if you two will follow me, I will show you to your cabin." I said as I started walking towards the cabin. As we got closer I could hear a song playing. It sounded like a bunch of kids talking before the beat came in.

Last day of the rest of my life

I wish I would've known

Cause I didn't kiss my mama goodbye