chapter 1, meetings

A/N in this chapter the things are, (e/c) eye color, (f/c) favorite color, (f/j) favorite jacket, (h/c) hair color, (s/c) skin color, (h/l) hair length, (f/b) favorite boots. ok there if you are new then now you know what those mean lol bye.

You were just walking in the woods having no care in the world while looking at the scenery before you. It was beautiful there was lots of different colored leaves all over on the ground and the trees looked astonishing they all had different kinds of leaves and different kinds of colors. the trees were very tall and the path went on for miles.

you had never gone farther then a couple of blocks but today you wanted to get deeper in to the woods and see what else was there to see with your (e/c) curios eyes. you had brought your (f/j) and your (f/b). you had your (h/l) (h/c) hair down inside your hood. you had got to the part to were you would usually stop and turn around, but not this time you walked farther in to the woods and started looking around.

Just what you expected it was beautiful, while you walked you touched the bark on the trees, some was rough but some was soft because of the moss that was on some of the trees. you heard birds singing and squirrels scattering about. you heard owl's hooting in the day and you had seen some deer eating grass.

While you were walking and admiring the scenery you almost didn't see the little cabin that was hidden by some trees. you were curious but you knew if you got off the path you would get lost instantly. this wasn't a woods that had wide gaps against the trees no this was a woods with little gaps that you would have to turn you body to get through them. you kept looking at the cabin and eventually curiosity over came you and you started squeezing your body through to get to the cabin.

when you had finally got there you looked back to where you have been standing and thankfully you had seen the path that you were on. you let out a sigh of relief and looked at the cabin before you. it was beautiful and big and it looked like it was wide on the out and inside. you walked around the cabin looking in the windows, but when you looked in a specific one you hid quickly. there was a guy in there and he was tall and big with muscles. you hid cause you got scared.

you peeked back in the window and seen that he was getting ready to go outside. you paniced a little and got up and started running back to the path it was hard and you almost tripped but you got back to the path and huffed a little. you were about to walk back home until you felt a hand on your shoulder.

you froze but turned around and seen...

A/N lol yay cliff hanger isn't those fun. lol I'm kidding I'm kidding but ya still who has reader-chan seen and run in to. lol your will have to see in the next chapter but for now byeeeee.

CHAPTER 2, having tea with a stranger

you turned around and seen that it was the guy that you have seen in the cabin. your eyes widened you tried to say something but it looked like you voice was scared to. you looked straight in the guys eyes. "h-hello sir, I-i'm sorry for looking in your c-cabin, I-ill just be leaving now" you tried to get out of his grip but he just tightened his grip more then he grunted and turned you body to where his cabin is.

he showed you a little path that was between the trees that led to his cabin. your jaw dropped, how could you have been so stupid and not see that path. maybe you were just to in to the scenery that was around you to notice that little path. he let you go and said come while he walked down the path. you looked at him, 'should I follow or should I run now and have a risk of getting murdered'. you took the follow him part and went after him down the path.

he opened the door for you and you said thank you. even though you were going to get murdered soon you still had to have manners. he walked in and closed the door behind him. "what kind of tea do you want" he suddenly said. he had a deep husky voice that was some how still a little smooth. "um..do you have earl grey tea" you asked. (if you know what I did there, you are awesome). he said yes and went to his kitchen to make it.

you looked around his house in awe. his house was nice , no beautiful, the wood walls looked like they were polished and his carpet looked so clean his furniture had a 'welcome home' felling to it. you sat in one of the rocking chairs and leaned back. you sighed, this was delightful. "I have your tea" the guy said. you opened your eyes and thanked him. "if you think I'm going to kill you, I'm not, I just wanted to have tea with someone, I don't get many visitors." he said. you suddenly felt bad for him and asked him why he doesn't get visitors.

"most don't go any farther then my little path" he said. you looked him straight in the eye and "if you don't mind me asking but what is your name mister." you asked. he told you his name was derek. you studied him from head to toe. he had short black hair and brown eyes he has pale skin and he is very tall, maybe 5'9. he had muscles that you could see under his flannel shirt.

"and if you don't mind but may I ask for you name miss" he asked breaking you out of your thoughts. "oh well...my name is (Y/N)"you said sipping from you tea. "you have a beautiful name" he said 'and you have a beautiful body' you thought. you smiled at him then checked your phone. "oh my I'm so sorry but I have to get back home, the tea was wonderful." you said getting up and walking to the door. he again opened the door for you and you both said your good byes. "hey.. will I get to see you again." he said with a little hope in his voice.

"yah you will get to see me again" and with that he closed the door and you had your walk back home.