Sneak peek~The Lost Princesses: New Beginnings

5 years later.....

"Look who's here!" Rosaline yelled standing in front of the castle "Aunt Esme and Uncle Jacoby!" Maryjane and Eloise yelled waving their hands frantically. "Auntie Uncle!" Christiane yelled, she was Nick and Roses two year old daughter, she had brown hair and hazel eyes. As the carriage pulled up to the courtyard the three girls jumped with excitement "Don't ruin your dresses" Rosaline scolded. The carriage stopped and Esme came out hand in hand with Jacoby, a little boy pushed through both of them, he had blonde hair and sky blue eyes. "Me see!" he yelled and Jacoby picked him up "Sister!" Esme called to Rose and they hugged, she stared down at her three nieces "Aunt Esme!" they hugged her. "Oh my how big you've gotten!" she yelled "I grew an inch!" Eloise yelled "I grew two inches!" Maryjane yelled and Eloise glared at her. "Me!" Christiane yelled showing off her pigtails "Why how gorgeous!" Esme smiled "Come in you guys" Nicholas beckoned them in". "Why Lawrence how grown up you look!" Rose said looking at the little boy, he wore a red shirt and a black bow tie,the tie was crooked "I tried my best to put it on him but he put up a fight". Rosaline giggled "At least you dint have to brush three heads of hair and deal with accessories everyday.." Nick sighed "I always wanted a son" "You'll get there buddy" Jacoby laughed putting his arm on Nicholas. As they sat in the foyer King Charles and Queen Victoria burst into the room "Mother father what's wrong?!" Esme asked standing up. "We just came from the kingdoms meeting and well..we have some news..".

Hope you'll read my book The Lost Princesses: New Beginnings when it comes out can't wait! I hope you enjoyed my story!
-Nashley