1.

Madison pov

Today, it is another adoption. Yay.note sarcasm. I hate waiting downstairs to not be adopted. It is waste of my time.then Becky,Betty,Beatrice or the triple b's.

"Mutey,you better not come downstairs today."said Beatrice.

"Yeah."said Betty and Becky.

"Because mindless behavior is coming and don't need you to kill my vibe."said Beatrice.

"Yeah."said Betty and becky.I rolled my eyes.I shouldn't have did that!

"Mutey,did you just rolled your eyes at me?"asked Beatrice. I shook my head.

"Becky,shut the door!"said Beatrice. she pushed me into the wall and back hand me until I looked like I am blushing.then ms.penny walk in.

"Beatrice, what are you doing?"asked ms.penny.

"Nothing."said beatrice.

"Come you four the guests are Here."said ms.penny.she left the room.

"Don't forget what I sayed!"said beatrice.she left the room. I went to under my bed.I got my razor.i am bad.i am bad.i am nothing.I cut three times on my wrist.then I roll down my sleeve when I heard footsteps.

"Madison?"asked ms.penny. she saw I was under the bed.

"Madison, can you come out here and meet our guests."No,they will hate!then I shook my head.

"Please?" Asked ms.penny.fine!then I crawled from under my bed. I saw four guys.so, I try to go back under my bed but ms.penny stop me.

Princeton pov

"Prince wake up!"yelled prodigy.

"I am up."then I walked downstairs to see our manger Thomas (a/n I don't remember their manger name).and the boys sitting on couch.

"How Long I was sleep?"

"A decade."Said Roc.

"Not funny."then I sat down.

"Now,boys y'all need to learn responsibilities."said Thomas.

"We pay bills.that a responsibility."Said ray.

"No,I pay for your bills."said Thomas.

"We pay taxes." Said prodigy.

"Again I pay your taxes. "Said Thomas.

"How we have responsibilities if you do almost everything for us?"

"My point. So,I want you to adopt a child." Said Thomas.

"You joking right?"

"Nope.good luck."then he left the house.

"What type of child we getting? "Asked prodigy

"I vote for one child".said ROC

"I want a girl."said ray ray

"A 2 to 5 yrs old."

"Okay.let go."said Roc.we drove to a orphanage.we walk in and all the girls screaming. I think we will go deaf.then a young woman calm they down.

"Hi,I am ms.penny.what age you looking for?"

"2-5 yrs old."said Roc.

"Okay."said ms.penny.she made a announcement. Then a lot little girls started screaming.

"Shut up!"yelled a little girl and everyone became quite.then her and two another girls behind walk to us.

"Hey, i am Becky.so,you going to adopted me or nor."

"Nor."said Roc.

"You are stupid. I am the perfect child in this place."Said Becky.then she walked away.

"Perfect my ass."mumbled Roc.then prodigy elbow him.

"you can't cuss around little kids."said prodigy.

"Sorry about that.we have more kids upstairs. "Say ms.penny.we follow her to upstairs. We saw everyone beside one door.

"Wait,what about that door? "Asked prodigy.

"Oh.that mutey I mean Madison room."said ms.penny

"Can we see her?"

"Okay." Then she open the door.it look empty until we hear a noise under the bed.

"Madison, can you come out and meet our guests?" Asked ms.penny.

*silent*

"Plz?"asked ms.penny. a little girl crawled from under the bed. she saw us and her eyes widened. Then she tried to go back but ms.penny stop her and whispered in her ear. The little girl nodded and kept her head down.

"This is madison."Said ms.penny.

"Hey madison."Said ray.

*silent*

"Let go."said ms.penny.then we went to her office.

"Okay.who do you choose? "Asked ms.Penny. everyone looked at each other.

"Madison."then she started laughing.

"You want to adopt a mute child?"

"Yeah."said ray.

"Fine. Sign here. "Then I signed.