NEW LEADER

PIPER POV

Annabeth fell on ground clutching her hairs in her hand and tears were falling down her eyes and she was mumbling so ething like " I am sorry Percy "

" Give me some ambrosia or nector fast." I yelled.

Someone passed me and I fed them to Annabeth slowly her mumbling stopped and she started opening her eyes which were completely broken.

She sat and then sáw me and gave me a hug and broke down again " I did wrong Piper " I just backed up her.

" Call Nico back as fast as possible and tell her to take Annabeth with her. She is lil weak" I said to Jason and he went to IM Nico.

After some minutes Nico came and took sleeping ANNABETH away.

We all walked in silence and reached camp Olympia our new home.

We all were worn out but we need to tell about today's incident.

We told Chiron to summon all the gods.

After some minutes all the gods came.

" Where is ANNABETH? " Athena asked.

" oh nothing she is just asleep. She did a lot of work today." Thalia said.

" So why you all called us?" Poseidon asked.

"We need a new leader" Hazel said.

" But why?" Ares asked.

" Jack is no where to Percy. He doesn't have control on his powers." Jason said.

" Oh so shall we have a duel Jason to find out who is better? " Jack said.

" Shut up Jack " Nico said.

" Or what will you do?" He said back.

" Oh so is it enough to prove why we want a new leader? " Frank said to his dad.

" But Jason , Percy had so many years of experience with water control and he was my true son. So you cannot expect same from him so early. " Poseidon said.

" That's what we are saying. Percy had experience with leadership and power. Until unless a person doesn't know how to use his powers how can he be a leader or how even we can use him in war?" I said.

" So what do you want daughter? "

" I don't know the answer who should be the leader and powerful too who can fight Akhlys atleast. " I said.

" WHAT? " all gods yelled.

Then we told about the incident.

" Oh no! I need to see my daughter. " Athena said.
Before she could say anything Annabeth came running in the room " Chiron call all the gods........" Then she saw us.

" What happened ANNABETH? " Thalia asked.

" Percy Jackson "