Chapter 14: Party

"Sweetie, I'm leaving!" Dad shouted from downstairs, I come running to catch him by the door. "See on Sunday. Have fun at the party and remember the rules." He kissed my cheeks.

"Yes, yes. I will" I nodded.

"I'll get going then."

"Okay. Bye!" I hugged him one last time and he left closing the door behind. I've gone to my room to finish getting ready for Emma is picking me up at 9 for the party.

I was wearing a floral cream dress over it was my knitted white cardigan. I sat down infront my vanity to put on a little make up just eye liner, mascara and lip tint. Putting my hair up on a bun and done. I walked back downstairs with my ankle boots and my brown mini bag in my hand to wait for Emma to arrive.

I sat down crossed leg on the couch (I'm wearing shorts under my dress) it was almost 9 and Emma haven't texted yet so I decided to turn on the TV watch some Nick - Spongebob is on.

Suddenly my phone rings.

"Yep?" Eyes still on the TV.

"Get your cute butt out! I'm here!"Putting on my shoes then I quickly turn off the TV, locking the door behind me. Emma waving her hand seated at the driver's seat.

"Hello Gorgeous!" She winks.

"You look as lovely!" Hoping in the passenger seat.

"Cute outfit I must say"

"Thanks! Red definitely is your color" adoring here little red halter laced dress.

"I know! now let's roll!" Her foot stepping on the accelerator.

When we reached the venue the party was almost at it's peak though it was only 9:30. We entered the living room, the smell was all over the place I must say. It was not a good smell and the music was so loud that the bass made my head vibrate.

"Mads! I'll go talk to Brit, you have FUN!" She was walking towards Britt before I could say anything.

As I make my way to the kitchen to grab some water. I pushed myself to try to ignore the couple getting on the counter. I pour the water on my red cup. Taking drinks from strangers is a no no in parties. Walking back to the living room, I began to search for Zoe. I immediately spot her at the corner near the firplace.

"Hey!" I shouted over the music, she turned and hugged me.

"Hey! Where's Em?" She asked leaning to my ear.

"With Britt, Chace?"

"He was just getting a drink, speaking!" Chace was appearing from the crowd of grinding dancers.

"Here you go." handing Zoe her drink.

"Thank you!" She kissed his cheeks.

"You want a refill with your cup" asked me before sipping on his drink.

"Oh no! I'm good, thanks!"

"She doesn't drink, it's just water" she said giggling and I just awkwardly smile.

Standing there with Zoe and Chace making out was a little unpleasant I must say, so not interupting their moment I made my way pass the sea of horny and drunk teenager to the balcony and sat by the corner. I put out my kindle started reading my unread chapters.

"What are you doing here?" A guy asked me sitting beside me, he was drunk I can smell alcohol in him.

"Reading" I answered.

"You should me dancing and having fun inside" he was trying to get close.

"No, I'm alright" I scooted away from him.

"Oh no come on!" He grabs my wrist forcely, dragging me inside. I tried yanking his hands but his grip tightens.

"Let me go!" Pushing his hands off.

"Baby, just a dance" he continue pulling me.

"No!" I protested.

Then someone grabs my free hand and pulled me to his side, looking up to see Kieran (he keeps popping out). Our position is like in Tug of war they are both on the side and I was the rope.

"She said No!" Kieran pulled me to his side, his eyes pinned angrily on the other guy. When he sees Kieran's blazing gaze he let go of my wrist, cursing then walks away.

"You alright?" His voice with concern.

"Yes, thank you for saving me" rubbing the wrist where the guy was holding, it was a bit stingy from his tight grip.

"You sure?" I just nodded.

"You should be careful with drunk assholes like him, especially with you in that dress" I suddenly looked down to what I was wearing, it was not revealing so what can it cause.

I look up at him with a confused look and he was now wearing a smirk.

"Ahm, thank you again! I should go find Zoe" trying to avoid his smirk.

"Your friend?" I nodded.

"I saw her with Chace, they went upstairs" Smirking more.

"What?!" I said looking around the living room for the stairs.

"I think they don't want to be disturbed right now"

"Do you think they are...uh you know" I was actually ashamed on saying that to a boy, if you know what I mean.

"You mean having sex!" said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh God!" I made a disgusted face then he laughs.

"Don't worry they are having much fun! Come dance with me!" Offering his hand.

"You saved me from a guy dragging me to dance, now you are asking me to dance with you!"

"So do you prefer him over this!" Gesturing his body, I roll my eyes at him.

"But you don't have a choice!" He picks me up bridal style, I yelp from surprise then he walk as toward the dance floor smirking, as we reach it he brought me back to my feet.

"Dance!" He yelled over the music. I looked at our sides people are like remaking a party scene from dirty dancing. I cringe at the sight.

"Maybe not like that." Him pointing to the couple grinding at eachother. New Thang was the music playing. He started doing his robot dance moves and I was laughing so hard.

"Great moves!" I said sarcastically still not moving .

"I know right! Dance!" He was really having fun doing his robot dance and I was kinda jealous of him dancing so I make a move.

"Screw it!" I made my rodeo dance moves my hands freely in the air dancing to the music, he was laughing at me his hands in his stomach.

"You are a very sexy dancer!" He said still laughing, i hit his shoulder but still continued to dance. This was the most awesome party I have ever been to thanks to Kieran.

We we're dancing ridiculous and not minding what other people think. Kieran was a carefree guy, he doesn't care about his reputation or what other people might say, he just do what he pleases not like Lance always thinking about what people say.

I have seen a lot of sides of Kieran but I think as far as I know this was the side of him I kinda like.