Chapter 9

Rose's POV

I awoke the next morning and felt more refreshed than ever.  Not a single dream of Dimitri.  Well actually now that I think about it... Dimitri crossed my mind once during the date last night.  "Rose!  Wake up!"  I turned to my all to peppy friend.

"Lissa what is it?"  I asked as the night guardian walked out.

"How was the date last night?"  I sighed.  Only she would bring something up like that! 

"It was good.  I enjoyed it a lot.  Now is that all or may I go take a shower?"  She looked at me irritated but let me go to the bathroom. 

"I'm going to Christian's room."  She yelled at me and I sighed.  No doubt she had Christian dig into Alexander's head after the freaking date.  Sometimes that girl just didn't quit.

But while I was in the shower I replayed the dreams I had.  Alexander and I had went all  the way.  Like I was ever going to really let that happen but the dream was really good and I couldn't help but feel better after my shower.  If you know what I mean.  No I'm just teasing.  It felt good to have the warm water hit my cool skin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexander's POV

"ALEXANDER BELVAR!!!!!!!!"  I looked at Christian for help but he just shook his head no and let Lissa charge at me.  "YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT DATE RIGHT NOW!!!!!"  She glared at me and now I know what Rose meant last night.  She said, you'll know when not to say no to Lissa.  Damn was she right.

"Lissa, we talked and then I walked her up to the room and kissed her.  That's all that happened.  Besides her stripping for me on the table."  Lissa's eyes were huge and Christian barked out a laugh.

"You better be F*CKING kidding!"  I laughed at her and nodded.

"No she didn't strip.  Don't worry.  But she did agree to go out with me another time."  Lissa's jaw dropped as I said the last part. 

"She... she... you... OHMIGOD!!!!!"  Her arms flew around me and I was stunned.  "Thank you so much for doing this.  But I swear to go if you hurt her I will tear your balls off, feed them to strigoi then throw you in pool full of starving strigoi.  Don't you hurt her, got it!"  I gulped and Christian laughed again.  I refrained from flipping him off and nodded at Lissa.

So how does everyone feel about Lissa's threat or the whole way Alexander is making Rose feel.