He turns his head, pressing a kiss on my forehead, "go to bed, I'll be okay."

"I'll stay here," I reply.

"Lena," he warns.

"I'm staying here, Roman," I respond.

He sighs, closing his eyes, "you better be in bed by the time morning comes."

"Or what, Alpha?" I joke.

"I'm going to make you sleep in my bed for a month," he replies tiredly.

"Your threats are empty," I state, closing my eyes.

He chuckles, half asleep, "think what you want, amica mea."

I fall asleep with a smile on my face that night.

When I wake up, I'm on the couch and Roman isn't anywhere to be seen. I yawn, catching the smell of breakfast.

I get up and walk into the kitchen, wondering who's cooking, as the normal cook is in the pack hospital.

When I walk in, I'm surprised to see Roman there. He hasn't noticed me yet, so I lean against the doorframe and watch him work.

I smile as he starts making pancakes and giggle when one of them burns and he growls in frustration.

This catches his attention, and he turns around, frowning, "you didn't see that did you?"

I shrug, walking over to the stove, taking the spatula from him, "would it make you feel better if I say no?"

He growls playfully at me, and I roll my eyes, turning to the pancakes. Arms wrap around me from behind and Roman puts his chin on my shoulder.

"You do it better than I do," he states as I put a pancake on the paper plate.

I shrug, "what can I say? I'm the master chef."

His fingers pinch my waist, and I squeak, moving away from him, and laugh when he finds my tickle spot.

"Ah, Lena's ticklish," he teases.

"Don't, or I'll forbid you from touching me all together," I threaten.

"You couldn't be away from me for a whole day," he replies.

"I could," I state.

"Whatever you say. By the way, you have to sleep in my bed for a month. You didn't go to bed," he says.

I flip a pancake, and his arms wrap around my waist again. It feels so normal.

"I'm not going to," I tell him.

"You are, I warned you," He grins.

"Whatever, Alpha," I respond.

"Mmh, what's cooking?"

We turn and see Simon and Aria walk in the kitchen. Aria smiles at me when she sees Roman and I, and I roll my eyes at her.

"I'm cooking pancakes, well, Roman was, but he kept burning them, so I took over," I tell him.

"Sounds like something he would do," Simon says amused.