award ceremony

|Clara's POV|
It was afternoon. We were getting ready for a music award ceremony.
-Clari! Come out of the bathroom! I must go in! -shouted Diego from the other side of the door.
-No! I need it more than you! Give me 5 more minutes! -I shouted back.
-Okay, but only 5 minutes. -said Diego with smile in his voice.
-Maybe 10? -I asked.
-Clara! -he laughed. -Okay 10, but no more!
-Thanks -I was laughing too.
I got ready in 10 minutes and let him go in.
After it we sat in Diego's car and we went to the ceremony. When we walked in the theater a lot of photographers came there and took photos of us, I felt a bit awkward. After it suddenly we saw some girls who held phones and papers in their hands and they were shouting our names, they were Violetta fans. We went there, took some selfies and gave some autographs. I like to see when I make kids happy only with a photo. So, after the fans we wanted to go in the theater, but a reporter came to us. She worked to a famous Spanish tv.
-I'm here with Diego Dominguez and the Argentine Clara Alonso. I'll ask them a few questions, come with me and listen. -said the reporter- Hi Diego, can you tell us something about your plans for the future. I mean Violetta is ended so what will you do?
-Hi there, I don't really know what should I do. I want to stay close to music and dancing. So maybe I want to be a singer or play in a new series or film. -said Diego and he smiled and waved in the camera.
-And what about you Clara? Do you love Spain? And what will you do after Violetta? And can you tell something about you and Diego? You know what am I thinking about -smiled the woman and looked at me.
-Ohm...I really like Spain. It's amazing. I love to live here. Well, maybe I'll play in a new Italian series, I've been to the audition and I think I was good. And Diego and I? I don't declare about it, it's our private life. Sorry. -I said and I felt something bad inside...
-No problem. And could you tell the name of that Italian series? -asked the woman.
-No sorry, I couldn't talk about it.
Suddenly we heard something ringing. It showed us that we must go in. We went in, sat down to the chairs with our names. The ceremony started, Diego won an award because he was the most famous Spanish actor in the series category. He got a cup and he was really happy. At the end of the ceremony we went out the theater and went home.
While we were sitting in Diego's car my phone started to ring. It was Lodo, our Italian friend.
-Hello Lodo! How are you? -I asked.
-Hi Clari! I'm okay, and you? I called you because I'm going to Marid tomorrow so we could meet, if you want. -said Lodo, and I heard that she really wants to meet.
-I'm okay too and meeting is a good idea, I want it too. And you'll come alone?
-No, I'm goig with Thomas -she laughed.
-Oh! I forgot that you married, sorry -I laughed too. -So, where to meet?
-I don't know, you know Madrid better than me. -she continued laughing.
-Yeah, true. Okay, than meet at Plaza Puerta del Sol, at the bear statue. -I said and laughed with her.
-Okay, that's good. At 10 am? -she asked.
-11? -I asked and couldn't stop laughing.
-Okay, 11 -and we laughed together.
We took down the phone. Diego and I got home, it was 11 pm. We had bath and went to sleep. We have a double bed, so we always sleep together. I was really tired so I lied in the bed and fell asleep in 5 minutes, but I remember that Diego lied next to me, hugged me and we fell asleep together.

So, did you liked the first chapter? Pls vote and comment.
Lysm