eight 〣 unmarked button

Your P.O.V

I moved all my stuff into the Davenport's estate, but I guess it's my house now. Well, that's a bit weird to think about. My room was pretty flippin' awesome. It had the huge window that poured a bunch of natural light into the room, which was nice. I still had no idea where Chase and all of them slept though. Today, I was just wandering around, which was cool. Then, I spotted a... doorbell? Why the heck did they have a doorbell inside a house? Well, being the responsible person I am, I pressed it.

Something started opening, it was a... Are you kidding me? Is that seriously an elevator? How? Doing what any sane person would do, I stepped inside. There were a few buttons. Hopefully, Mr.Davenport won't kill me. I immediately pressed the unmarked button, because that can only mean good things.

Suddenly, it opened. My jaw dropped open. What was this? Stepping out of the elevator, I rushed to the pillar-looking things. I'd know these anywhere. They were capsules. The Davenports couldn't be... It wasn't possible. How were they bionic? I slowly opened the middle capsule. it looked the smallest, so it was most likely Bree's. I started to put all the pieces together.

Bree seemed to be everywhere sometimes, it was super speed. Adam was, for lack of a better word, a bit dumb at times. He also was able to lift an awful lot of weight for a teenage boy. Then it clicked, he had super strength. But, then what did Chase have? Well, he obviously had super smarts.

I closed Bree's capsule and walked back to the elevator. I can just say I was never down here. Keep pretending that I didn't see anything. Keep up the clever ruse that I had no clue of their secret. Taking a deep breath, I stepped into the elevator. I had a bionic boyfriend. I had a bionic boyfriend! Wow, this was crazy! Did they go on missions? Did they save the world? My breath caught in my throat as I arrived upstairs. There was no-one there, thank goodness. I stepped out, rushing to my room. Now that I knew their secret, they could never know mine.