Kidnapped 14- Give or take a few hearts

My dream,was so vivid. I was running through the forest as fast as I could. My legs were numb from running, but stopping wasn't an option. My breathing was heavy.

While running, I remember dodging things. I didn't know why I was running until I tripped. I tumbled across the ground down a hill. I landed directly at the enemy's feet. I looked up and got a blurry view of the person...who had fangs...before I blacked out.

I slowly fluttered my eyes open. I tried to sit up, but moaned in pain and fell back against the pillow. I lifted the covers and looked at my blood stained shirt, I was sore. I looked around my room and realized there was someone in my bed. I removed the covers and realized it was...Kyo? I flipped out and landed on the floor in shock. Falling out of bed definitely didn't help my soreness. I limped downstairs to find Yuki alone at the table.

"Yuki..." I said quietly.

He heard me and turned around, his eyes lit up.

"Tohru!" He said happily. He embraced me happily, while making sure not to touch my healing wound.

"I have a question, Yuki."

"What is it?"

"WHY IS KYO IN MY BED?"

"Long story..."

I looked at the watch on my wrist while saying,

"I got time."

"Umm, Tohru, You're not even wearing a watch."

"Please tell me! Please!"

"Ok fine."

Yuki explained everything from when Tohru got stabbed, to her melt down during regeneration, and what crushed her the most...Kyo.

"What if Kyo is a vampire now?"

"Only time can tell..." Yuki said slowly.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THAT! I feel horrible..." Tohru hid her face in her hands.

"Don't blame yourself..."

*end of Tohru's point of view."

Tohru looked up, her face emotionless. She stood up slowly and walked outside. She didn't care what was going on she wanted to finish off what started.

She fluttered open her bat wings and flew. She thought about turning back, but her thoughts consumed her mind.

"What if they wonder about me?"

"I can't believe I just ignored Yuki like that."

She finally made it to her destination.

She met a familiar face at the door.

"What do you want?" The girl shrieked.

Tohru didn't answer. She was tired with games. She pushed past the girl and opened the door.

"FANG!" She yelled loudly.

Fang scrambled out of the chair he was sitting in.

"Yes dear?" He answered nervously.

She decided something. Before she ruins her life, why not have some fun?

She told him off.

"You have the nerve to get me stabbed, let me regenerate and attack Kyo? You weren't even there to help? You caused the whole stabbing incident. Now Kyo is a vampire!"

"Wait...you bit him?"

"You didn't know?"

"Not at all..."

Angered filled Fang. He now knew that his competition is going to be stronger now. Tohru's heart must remain his not Kyo's.

"Lets cut to the chase." Tohru said loudly.

"I need a favor from you, Fang. And you WILL be doing this. You owe me big time."

He slowly nodded.

"What is it?"

She leaned in and whispered it in his ear, slowly.

His eyes widened at what she was saying.

"Really?" He said excitedly.

Tohru nodded.

She erased everything from her mind. The only thing she would remember was that she was going to be a wife.

**end of chapp**

Enjoy my short chapter. I got lazy to make the authors note sign. That's really bad. Anyways, have a good night everyone! Enjoy!

Fan,

Vote,

Comment,

Read,

-Kaylaaaa 😘😘