The Depths of Hell

(Natsu is 20 years old. Wendy is 13-14)

Natsu's POV~

Ugh...life is so boring here in Hell. Mom and Dad has been trying to get me a wife so that they can retire,pass down the kingdom's responsibilities to me and have grandchildren as soon as possible.

They kept nagging me on and on. It is so annoying. Well today my father,Igneel, planned a meeting with his friends just to find me a wife.

Man...I don't want a wife. I want to live life 'till its fullest and have many crazy but fun adventures.

And anyways to be honest,the women in Hell are quite ugly. I mean they look hot and all but they'll use me for power,money,fame and my body.

"Natsu!!!Get your butt down here now!"my father yelled.

"OK,OK...geez old man"i said,murmuring the last part.

I walked down the stairs and saw my father with a huge grin and folded arms.

"Whats up,Dad?"I asked.

"As you know, I'm planning a meeting with my friends to find the perfect girl for you. Got it!? Don't blow it or 'ELSE',"he hissed at the last part.

"Fine,"I said sarcastically.

"Oh, and I've got some business to do go dress yourself up in a tux"dad said walking away.

Hehe as if I won't 'blow it'.

Wait a second! Did he say tux?! Oh no!it is the most uncomfortable thing to wear whenever he has a meeting or something.

Ugh...my day is so bad.

I turned and walked back to my room.

And seriously, I need some fashion sense for formal meetings. Maybe I'll try calling Mira but she's in Heaven...one way or another,I'll get Wendy my younger sister.

"Wendy!!!"I called.

"Yes, Natsu-nii what do you want?"she asked politely;well not all demons are bad. Wendy is my sister but she and my mom looked like angels!

"Can you help me find the perfect tux for that stupid meeting dad has been planning for me?"I asked.

"Yeah sure"Wendy replied.

Wendy has been rummaging through my clothes and then my walk-in closet.

After 20 minutes-----

"Found it!"Wendy exclaimed happily.

"Finally!thanks so much Wendy!"I thanked her.

The tux she took out has a red tie,inner white shirt,red button up vest and black suit with a pair of black pants.(a/n: it's like the media above. And sorry,I don't really know how to describe clothing or appearance.)

It is kinda cool though, I thought.

"Try it on, Natsu-nii"she smiled.

"OK"I grinned.

I went into the changing room and changed into the tux.

Surprisingly, it looked good on me.

I went out and asked Wendy of how I looked.

"You looked good and handsome Natsu-nii! I'm sure any girl would fall head over heels for you"she complimented.

"Thanks Wendy"I patted her head and she pouted.

I went out of my room and ran to see mom.

---------At the Dragneel Castle Garden---------

"Mom!"I shouted.

"Yes,Natsu what do you need?"she asked politely while drinking her tea.

"So what do you think?"I grinned and showed her.

"Oh, it looked good on you"she smiled.

"Thanks-"I said until I was cutted off by some sound. I guess it's time.

"Oh! Bye mom!"I said running back into the castle.

---------------------------
End of This Chapter

Sorry if it is short. Oh yeah some info.

Natsu and his family are now in human form but they have horn and tattoos.