51

H a r r y

This was it. This was my chance to finally get Sapphire back. I needed her. I craved for her. I couldn't live without her. With that, I eagerly took my coat and my car keys and I ran to the elevator. When it was opened, I found Jermaine standing.

"I met Ruby just a moment ago and she was losing it, please don't tell me you're going after her. Fuck. You are, aren't you? Dammit, Styles what the fuck-"

"I told Ruby to get the fuck out." I cut him, groaning.

"You did wh-"

"And now I'm going to get Sapphire back." J walked out suddenly with widened eyes. Fuck, was he really wasting my time? I pressed the elevator button before it closed, "Now if you'll excuse-"

Then he hugged me. "Fucking finally!" He was patting my back, but I felt like he was slapping me. "Go get some pu- I mean, go get her back! Yes!" He squealed and I pushed him, entering the elevator and shot him one wild smile.

I pressed the lobby button repeatedly as if it would go faster if I do, and I the elevator opened I ran straightly to the parking lot. Fuck. It was raining. When I ran again towards my car just to find out that I had a flat tire. What the fuck? It was okay when I drove to the gig? And when I looked closed, I read the words 'FUCK YOU' on my door. It had to be Ruby. That fucking bitch.

It was too late to get back now. So I ran to the sidewalk to hail a cab and surprise surprise, the road was empty. The rain was getting harder and harder and I was soaking already but I couldn't back down. So I decided to run to her place. It was just a few blocks away, and I'd do anything to fix all this.

'Your mine.' 'I love you.' 'I'm getting you back.' 'I'm fucking in love with you.'

Those were the words I kept saying as I was running through the rain to her place. I don't give a fuck. I fasten my feet as I saw the building and I pushed the door making my way in.

"What the- Harry! You're wet! You can't be-"

"Fuck you, Marcel." I pushed pas him and I pressed the elevator button up continuously. I couldn't stand still.

Fuck it, I'm taking the stairs. Three floors wouldn't kill.

I ran up taking the stairs as I keep mumbling those words. Fuck. 1st floor. I love you. I love you. I'm crazily in love with you, Sapphire. 2nd floor. You're mine. I'm yours. You and me, Sapphire. I'm sorry. 3rd floor. I love you. This is it.

305... 306... 307.

307.

I banged the door repeatedly for 5 minutes; I didn't give a fuck if I was waking up the neighbors. I needed to see her. I heard some noise inside but I kept knocking, and it finally opened.

Sapphire.

"Sapphire," Her bun even messier ruined from her sleep. Her tired eyes widened with surprise. Fuck, she's gorgeous. Everything about her makes me nervous. The thought of being with her again makes me shudder.

"Harry?" Fuck, I really wanted to kiss her.

"Can we talk? Look I kn-"

"Harry you're soaking wet! It's raining and it's almost 3 AM, are you crazy?!" She cut me by surprise.

"No, look, Sapphire. Please, 5 minutes then I'll leave. I'm so fucking sor- "

"Harry, Don't be ridiculous. You're freezing." She said in a rush, touching my shoulder.

"I don't care. I won't take long. I promise. I need you to know how fucking miserable I am without you."

"Harry. Just, please, come in. Let's get you warm first. We could talk after. Okay? Please. I can't see you like this." She begged me so I wouldn't reject her kindness by giving me her weak yet encouraging smile. The same smile coming from the same lips I kissed with all my heart weeks ago. The same innocence I'm madly in love with.

She slowly walked me to her couch and hurried to her room. She came back with some towels and blanket. "Here," She said shyly.

"Th-thank you." I smiled, admiring her features and her kindness. I must've looked like a fucking idiot by now, some idiot wetting her couch.

"Now wait here, yeah? Let me make you something warm to drink." I wonder how someone like her could exist.

Just like a sapphire, she's too beautiful, too glorious.

"Here you go." She came back with 2 cups of hot tea. She put both on the table. One was on my side and the other was on hers. I could see she was still trying to keep our distance, and it hurt me a little.

"Thank you, Sapphire." I thanked her again. Not like I had something else to say, since I'm still captured by her beauty.

"That's okay. So you were saying?" With that, I snapped back to reality and my heart was beating faster.

I'm still madly in love with you and I want you back. "Right. Let me explain. Hear me out, okay?" I continue. "Everyone was right. I'm nothing but a jerk and an idiot bastard and I know I don't deserve even the smallest piece of you, but I-"

"No, Harry. Please, please don't say that." She bit her lip.

"They're right, Sapphire."

"Then don't believe them, to me... You're anything but that." Fuck. I need to feel her in my arms right now.

"I know what I did was wrong. I was a huge pain in the ass for you, I was a jerk, I was a horrible person. I deserve every right to be labeled as an asshole. But Sapphire, It's you. Fuck, It has always been you. I was the one who fucking blind. Everything about you is a complete opposite than Ruby. And the more I avoided you the more I feel myself missing you. The more I want you. I crave for you, Sapphire."

I scoot closer, holding her hand. I let her eyes explore mine, wishing she'd find the sincerity I'm pouring out to her.

"I don't want my pride to win over me, not again, not anymore. It's you now. You're the winner. You won my heart. And my soul. My thoughts. My body. Fuck, Please let me be all yours, complete and whole."

"But Ruby-"

"Fuck her. I want you. I told her to leave, in fact, she just left an hour ago and I went here right after she did. I need you back, Sapphire. Please, I'm not too late, am I? I love you. God, I love you so much."

I move both of my hands to her cheeks and rest my forehead on hers. I didn't realize I let out a tear.

"I love you, Sapphire. So so much. I love you. Fuck, I love you." I heard her sob and I squeezed my eyes shut desperately, moving my left hand to the back of her neck, expecting the worst.

I needed her to see my desire of having her back in my life.

"Please say something. Anything." I held her cheeks in my hand, I swear if she stayed quiet longer I would burst myself out. Fuck, One more chance. That's all I need.

Instead she whispered delicately, her warm breath giving me goosebumps.

"Kiss me, Harry."

So I did.