And Then THere Were Three and Changes 4

We all woke up at the same time. We were sleeping in the living room. We walked into my room, got dressed for school, and went to the kitchen. My mother pulled out some cereal and poured us some. We ate then got our back packs and went outside and waited for the bus. John was already outside. 

The bus arrived and we hoped in. 

"Oh did i tell you, " Maria started to say, "a family moved in next to my house. They have a girl and three boys. One of the boys, Peter, is our age. The girl and boy are both older than us, then he has a baby brother, his names George and he's 3." 

"Aw, thats cool!" I said.

"Have you talked?" John asked.

"Yeah, we played with the other kids in the neighborhood." Maria said.

"Oh thats cool. John did you see the family who recently moved in across my house?" I asked him.

"No, my mum probably did, i was locked in my room."

"why?!" Ashley asked.

"Because, i got introuble, its fine im used to it." He shrugged it off.

The bus pulled into Maria's neighborhood and picked up Peter and Marin, and other kids i didn't know as well. Well i didn't know Peter, but he was mentioned.

The bus soon came up to the school and we were shown  into our class room.

------------------------------------

JOHNs POV.

The school was huge! I didn't expect to go to a school like this. I thought id loose my self in the building. Sam showed me around, then we sat down. I asked her if she would sit with me, since it was my first time here. She said she would.

"We have two new students. Names are John Lennon and Peter Harrison. Please make them feel welcome." The teacher said. She looked nice.

She told each of us to stand up and write our names on the board. I wrote my name fast and sat down.

"Its scary up there, huh?" Samantha asked.

"Yyeah." I replied looking down at the blank paper in front of me.

The teacher assigned us a math problem and we had to answer it. It was easy, 3 + 8. She assigned us more addition problems involving 8s. Then we did 9s. 

-------------------------------------

SAMs POV

Math class ended then we went to spelling. I sat down next to John again.

"Do i have to get up?" John asked me.

"No, he doesn't really introduce or make people get up, but the kids here are all the same ones." I whispered back.

We did our spelling and read a section in our books.

John was doodling on the pages. I could tell he was bored. He took out some paper and started to draw, looking up at the teacher every now and then. I tried to peek but he covered it. Then he was finished and pushed it over on my side of the desk. 

I looked down at it and tried to hold in some giggles. John was really good at drawing. I pushed away the funny picture of the teacher, and still held in the laughs. I calmed down after a while.

We had recess at the end and went outside. John wanted to push me on the swings. 

"Oh i have something for you, my mum helped me with it. She's creative." John produced a piece of folded paper from his pocket.