SPINOFF

I've mentioned I'd be writing a spinoff to this story in my author's notes multiple times but I know for a fact not everyone reads them, so I thought I'd put it in as a separate chapter. 

The first chapter is already posted & you can find it on my profile under To Touch A Soul.Here's the summary if you want to check it out so you can decide if you'll be reading it:

>>> TO TOUCH A SOUL <<<

If there was one thing Xander Lakefield knew with absolute certainty ever since he was a child, it was that he would meet his soulmate one day. He was one hundred percent confident in this fact, simply because he'd fallen asleep countless nights tracing the flower-shaped tattoo on his father's forearm as a kid.

The flower stood for Xander's mother, Anthea—a Greek name meaning flower—and it had appeared on his father's forearm the first time he'd touched her.

That was a common occurrence in all the Lakefield men and it was only a matter of time until Xander got a tattoo of his own.

So yeah, it was safe to say he'd been prepared for it—the touch that would change everything—for a long time.

He wasn't, however, prepared for it to come in the form of a punch in the face and he sure as hell wasn't prepared for what came after.