That's not his Name!

(Y/N) POV

*5 months after the war against Hades*

It is a normal day at Skyworld, the sun is shinning, Pit is annoying as always, and I'm walking through the temple's halls. Bored. I've been at Palutena's service for a couple of weeks, and that means I'm new.

"Argh! Why is this temple so booooring?" I complain as I walk with my arms crossed and my eyes closed "the only thing that keeps me busy is me trying to escape from Pi-" I bump into something very rigid and fall to my back "ow...what was that?" I try to recover from the fall.

"Watch your steps!" A dark angel, with deep dark eyes, and whose appeareance resembled Pit's, says with a livid tone.

"Sorry, I didn't see you" I say while getting up.

"Well, that's because you were walking like a dumb with your eyes closed" he answers with an angry smirk, but I find it cute.

"Aww, grumpy aren't we? I told you I'm sorry. Stop being a cry baby" I say to him only because I think he looks cute when he is angry.

He suddenly grabs me by my tunic's collar "don't you know who I am?" He says with a face that looks like if he wants to kill me.

"Nope, I'm new. And you're not a gentleman that introduces himself to a lady." his eyes widen in surprise.

"My name is Dark Pit, you brat." he says rather confused and annoyed.

"Dark Pit, what an interesting name." I exclaim while looking him directly into his dark red eyes.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." he releases his grip from my tunic "listen, maggot! just don't mess with me if you want us to get along fine." he turns and walks away.

"Dark Pit..." I can feel how a smile forms in my face.

*Next Day*

"(Y/N)! WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" Pit shouts from behind my door. I'm awake because Pit's screams cuased me to fall from my comfy bed. Pit didn't allow me to stand up, because he enters without been invited.

"There are better places to take a nap than on the ground, you know" He jokes with a mischiveous smile on his face.

"I'm gonna KILL YOU!!!" I scream while chasing Pit, with my (H/L)(H/C) all mess up through all the temple. Soon I finally catch him.

"I'm sorry! Don't ...(Y/N)!" He begs almost asking for mercy. We could say that he will never try to wake me up again.

*A couple of hours after Pit's incident*

"A special training session, Lady Palutena?" I ask Lady Palutena as she guides me to the training room.

"No (Y/N), Pit wants to introduce you to someone" Lady Palutena answers. Really? A new angel?

When I enter the room, I hear someone laughing. That's a beautiful laugh by the way.

"Hahahaha, who cleaned the floor with you this time?" Dark Pit was almost in the floor laughing and making fun of Pit. What?! That laugh belongs to him?

"It was me" I interrupt, and both of them turn to see me.

"Don't kill me" Pit covers himself with his his hands.

"Don't worry, I won't kill you. Lady Palutena told me you wanted to introduce me to someone"

It looks like Pit's joy came back "Oh! That's true." He grabs my hand and drags me near Dark Pit. "Here he is .Pittoo,(Y/N).(Y/N),Pittoo."

"Stop calling me that way!!!!" Dark Pit's happinness dissappeared immediately. It looks like he wants to punch Pit. Oh no! He really wants to!

"Hey, Pit. That's not his name! "Dark Pit freezes in his tracks, and Pit turns his sight to me.