Ellington - "I'm Horny"

"Heyy babe how was work?" You ask as Ellington walks in.

"It was ok happy to be home tho, watcha watching?" Ellington says sitting next you and kissing your cheek as he put his arm over your shoulders.

"just some movie i found flipping through the channels." You say.

"Do you maybe wanna do something else?" He ask as he started to kiss your neck.

"But this movie is interesting." You whine

"We can do something more interesting" He says his lips continuing to roam your neck

"I really wanna finish this movie then we can do something" You say still looking at the Tv.

"Babe" He says as his hand goes down to your area and he gently starts to rub.

"Ellington im tryna watch" You say stopping his hand

"I'm Horny babe" He says looking at you with pleading eyes.

"Ok lets make a compromise, you sit right where u are and you play with yourself until the movie over but u can't cum if u do u get punished and if u make it through the whole time i have a surprise" You say looking over at him to see him biting his lip as he gets harder.

"Ok can u get me started tho i want to feel you" He says sitting bck as the movie went to commercial.

"Ok" You said turning to him and unzipping and pulling down his pants before grabbing his c*ck and stroking it earning a Groan from Ellington.

"God go faster" Ellington groaned out as you speed up your hand.

"Ok now u gotta wait" You said removing your hand and turning back to the tv.

"Babe wait, i need you please I'll do anything" Ellington said pleading.

"Anything?" U asked earning a Nod from Ellington  "Go upstairs, strip, lay on the bed, and wait for me" 

Ellington went to the room as your readied yourself for what u were about to do, When you walked upstairs, u saw Ellington laying on the bed completely striped and u instantly got wet and were ready to give him all control but u wanted to please him tonight so u grabbed 4 of his ties and tied his ankles and wrist to all the bed post.

"The more noise u make the slower I will go, got it" You said crawling onto his waist earning a nod from ellington as you planted your lips on his while grinding your hips down on his already hard c*ck

"F*ck" Ellington moaned out causing u to stop and him buck his hips up only for u to push them back down.

"Shh" You whispered as you crawled off him and ran your hands down his chest down to his thigh causing him to squirm under your touch. You ran your hands down his legs them back up to his c*ck giving it a small smack causing a jump and groan from Ellington. It turned u on so much to see him like this because of you.

"What do u want me to do babe?" You say slowly rubbing his C*ck.

"Can u ride me?" He pleads

"Very eager aren't we, Well if u want me to ride u first u gotta prove u deserve it" U said moving ur hand up and down faster earning a moan from Ellington which made u stop.

"Babe im sorry please don't stop" He looks at u with pleading eyes.

"Since u asked so nicely" You say crawling onto him and Lowering yourself onto him.

Sorry i haven't posted much recently i have been really busy

BUT OMG 4.1K VIEWS WOOAHHH

At least 10 votes and ill post the next part luv u guys

Any request?