3. Concert Pt.1

"And that's JungKook."(F/N) told you.

You nodded as you were starting to get a little bored by this lesson. (F/N) saw this and rolled her eyes. "I'll show you more later."

She walked upstairs. You were relieved that you got a break and decided to take a nap. Pretty soon, (F/N) came running right back downstairs squealing.

"OMO!!! Bts is having a concert tomorrow!!"she showed you on her phone.

"I got the last two VIP tickets!"she jumped up and down.

You shook your head. "I'd love to go, but-"

"PLEASE!!!??"she begged. She dropped to her knees and clasped her hands.

Her puppy eyes got to you and you gave in. "Okay. I-I'll go."

<Time Skip>

(F/N) helped you get ready. She pretty much dressed you like she would dress herself. Miniskirt, crop top, and heels. You felt uncomfortable in it and she said you could wear a t-shirt instead of a crop top.

"Cmon! We have to hurry!"(F/N) urged.

"Coming! I'm coming."you ran to catch up. "Aigoo, these heels are killing me!"

"Stop your whining!"she told you harshly.

You whimpered as you walked in them but you eventually got used to them.

<Time Skip>

The concert had begun and everyone was partying. You had no idea what songs they were singing but (F/N) told you.

You had started to bob your head to the beat. Again, you had to admit their music was pretty good.

<Time Skip>

After the concert, people started filing out. (F/N) pouted and was sad it was over. You started to walk out when someone grabbed your wrist.

Your eyes widened. You turned around and saw a body guard holding you.

"Come with me."he said.

You shook your head. "N-no! I didn't do anything!"

He looked at you weirdly. You looked down embarrassed.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)! Where'd you go?"you heard (F/N) call for you.

You froze. (F/N). You tapped the guy's shoulder. "Um, my friend doesn't know where I am..."

"We'll return you later."he said.

What is happening right now? Finally, you got to a door. He patted your back. "Your wanted in there. Good luck."

With that, he left you. Your heart beat was getting faster the more you waited. Your hand drew closer to the door.

Knock. Knock.
____________________

Ooo! What shall happen next? You must wait and see...!