Chapter Eleven

。・゜・(McKayla)・゜・。
(MUSIC IS SUPERMAN)

The morning after my abrupt leaving, I wake up, my temple pounding at the same throbbing time as my heart. I feel sick. I feel terrible. I squint at the light and lye back to facepalm my pillow. I do facepalm what I think is my pillow. But it's harder and sweaty. And it can move.

I hear a groan gurgle next to me, and practically jump out of my skin. I look at the pillow next to me. I pray that I haven't slept with some poor hobo off of London's streets. But what I see is even worse. I've slept with Marshall. Marshall Mathers, my best friend from my childhood.

The reason I had to marry at a young age. The guy who knocked me up. The guy who actually made it to fame and followed his passion. Even after all of the abuse.

I blush furiously, my mind beckoning me to peek under the bed sheets. So I do, I look under the covers. Yep, we're both as naked as the day we were born. And we both glisten with sweat. What the hell happened last night?! I groan as the memories flood back to me in a painful flash:

I remember running back home, after having far too much to drink. I entered my house, hearing Marshall running downstairs. When I saw him, it was like we were teenagers again. I wanted him. I wanted him again and again.

He was wearing one of those loose vests, making it obvious for me to see his biceps.

Blinded by my own lust, I walked to him and grabbed his vest, dragged him down to my level and slammed my lips onto his. At first, I didn't feel him kiss me back. But then, his hands grasped my waist and he kissed me back. He pulled me against his chest and let his fingers tuck under my vest.

I let him take my vest off and undid my bra. I smirked, wiggling my finger as I walked into the kitchen. He followed me. I sat on the table. He smirked, opening my legs and stepping between them. He undid my jeans and tugged them slowly down my thighs.

I kicked them off of my legs and tugged his baggy jean bottoms. They fell around his ankles as I admired his length that pressed against his tight ass boxers. I was desperate. For him. I didn't know what I was doing. And I didn't care.

Marshall's hand found under my chin and lifted my face up to look at him. I did so. He held my waist and pulled me closer, leaning over me until I lay fully back across the table. His lips tackled my neck with hungry kisses that made me shiver at the passion.

Slowly, he took his length out of his trousers and looked at me. I nodded desperately and opened my legs further for him. I held the back of his neck, letting my fingers stroke the back of his hair. He peppered kisses on my neck as he pushed his sex into mine.

I moaned out in pleasure, grasping onto his vest. I moaned and moved against him. He moaned too. We moulded together. Our pieces fitted together like a perfect jig-saw. Although, I can't remember how we ended up in bed.

I look over at Marshall, he slowly opens his eyes to look at me. He rubs his blue eyes and yawns softly. He doesn't even look bothered that we've had sex, he looks almost satisfied with himself. This pisses me off.
_____________________
Hey Eminem fans! Hope your all okay! So yeah, they fucked 😊. Please vote and comment whatever you want! Thanks for reading and please continue faithful fans!

-Kobi_Mathers