Chapter One: Mile High Dream Club

“Toni, get your ass up now and get dressed.” Breanna Yells

Toni was in a sad depressing state. She felt like the world wanted to fall on her and hated her with a passion. She wasn’t alone, she has her best friend but other than that she was alone in the world. An only child with no family still alive.

“Get up now I’m serious. We’re going to Ireland.”

“Yay leprechauns.” Toni said trying to be serious.

“Get up our flight leaves in like three hours.

“Not packed.”

“The maid did it I called her last night.”

“You are serious aren’t you? How do you expect me to work?”

“On your laptop like you always do.” Bre rolled her eyes

“I hate you right now.”

“I know get up I’m sick of you sulking I need my best friend. Now we are going to Ireland to explore and get drunk and sleep with whoever the hell we want.”

“Were no hoes.”

“That’s the beauty of it we can be and no one will ever know.” Bre smiled

“No… we really couldn’t it’s not in our nature dear. Fine then I will get up but know I am doing this under protest. Did you get a charter plane?”

“Duh.”

“Yay sleep.”

Toni got her ass off the sofa thinking maybe a change of scenery will be good. Even though it wouldn’t change the fact that life was hell she just had a horrible break up and wasn’t ready to face the world. Ok so she didn’t just have a horrible break up it was like eight months ago but love doesn’t fade overnight does it. Hopefully Bre was right getting away would fix things.

Toni walked into her bedroom and looked around worried that this was going to be disastrous. She walked into her closet and grabbed a pair of sweats and tee. Showered looked around her room and thought oh house how I will miss you while I am gone.

“Hurry up I’m ready to go and get this party started!”

“Im coming Bre but know the whole time I will be miserable. My next book Im writing about a friend who makes her best friend in the whole world do something she doesn’t want to do like go to another country.”

“Oh stop bitching and get out her so we can leave.”

“I don’t like you right now.”

8 Months Ago

The best place to escape is the little coffee shop on main Toni thought to herself. Ever since Arron had asked her to move in he has become a pest. She loved him but she wasn’t ready for the commitment. He was asking a lot from her especially when she was still dealing with her abandonment issues. She had the therapy bills to prove it. Bre thought it would be a good thing for them to take the next step but she had her doubts too. I mean the manor there relationship had begun wasn’t conventional. She still had her doubts. As she set in the coffee shop she thought if I say yes I will be giving up a piece of me Im not ready to let go of. She had already sacrificed so much to love him to be with him. He had given up nothing.

She was staring at her blank page on the screen when she felt the hands cover her eyes. She knew the hands like no other. It was Aaron.

“Hey baby so have you thought about it?’

“No not really having writers block you know.” She smiled sheepishly

“Well I want to know soon.” He looked at her annoyed