Chapter Two - A Deal Gone Wrong

Chapter Two - A deal gone wrong

I pull up behind the abandoned warehouse and turn the engine of, quickly jumping out from my car. I watch as my brothers do the same and Justin before going into the warehouse through the back door. We use this warehouse often for deals like this, simply because it's out of the way.

I walk in and groan when I see Ryan and Rocky. I was hoping they wouldn't be here yet. I didn't see their cars so I wonder how they got here. "Ah, it's Rocky's girl."

"Not your girl, Rocky." I snap, going over to one of the old tattered sofas and sitting on it.

"Well, you ain't Silas' no more." He says with a grin, as if he finds it hilarious.

I snap my eyes to his, anger simmering through my veins quickly. "Silas thinks I'm dead and if your not careful, you will be also."

"Sang." Adam booms and I move my eyes to his as he shakes his head. I narrow my eyes at him. Not the time or place. Yeah, I know that but I don't care. I'd be all to happy to put a bullet where it's hurts.

I move my eyes back to Rocky and send him my meanest glare. He actually flinches and I almost laugh, almost. He shakes his head before he starts talking quietly with Ryan.

"So this is what's going to happen." Justin says, gaining our attention. "We'll take the money from The President as his men start loading up his vans with the weapons and the drugs. No weapons are to be pulled unless it's needed. These boys are one of Jason's best buyers and never seem to cause a problem." I know the rules, I've seen these guys before and been here for some of their deals but with Justin being the leader today, he needs to make sure everyone is understands what's gonna go down.

No sooner had he stopped talking, the sound of motorbikes reach my ears and I announce that they're coming, getting up from the sofa and going to stand over between Logan and Adam. My brothers kindly asked of me to do this once and ever since its something I do automatically.

Everyone gets into place, Justin at the front with Ryan by his side. Lewis and Elliot stand not to far away from us and Rocky stands not to far away from Ryan and Justin.

The motorbikes come to a stop. I count fifteen of them and that include the matey that is driving the van. Helmets are removed and I take each one of the guys. Dark hair, greying hair, some with beards, some without. All covered in tattoos and wearing black jackets that represent their Club. However, one guy in particular stands out. He wears the leather jacket that says prospect on it so that tells me he is new to the club. From this distance, I can't take him in properly but he seems tense and aware.

I narrow my eyes and stand up straighter as he gets of his bike, putting his helmet on his seat. He removes his sunglasses and starts looking around and the way he is; taking in everything with a single glance, being aware of what's going on around him and who is around him.

His eyes take in Justin and Ryan as he moves forward, then Rocky and then Lewis and Elliot before landing his eyes on us. He takes in Adam and Logan before his eyes land on me and staying on me, narrowing to slits as he comes to a stop.

Justin and the president talk about the deal but I don't listen, my eyes locked on him as his eyes stay locked on me.

"You alright?" Logan asks.

I nod but say nothing, watching as the all to familiar guy lifts his hand and runs it through his hair, my eyes locking on the Beatle tattoo. "Oh shit." I whisper. I turn my face towards Adam. "I need to get out of here."

He looks down at me with a frown. "Why?"

"Everything alright you two?" Justin's voice gets my attention and I swing my head in his direction. I nod my head but say nothing. His eyes narrow for a moment before he turns back to the president. "Get your men to load up."