Home (Edited)

I dart past Deidera and leave him in the dust. "Come back here, Blaze!" he screeches. Blaze? Yeah, that is my code name during bounty hunts and spying. I'm even in the bingo book! I just remember today is the day I will go back to Konoha. I smirk from behind my black mask I use during hunting. Right now I am in a forest with in the borders of the Land of Fire. Perfect. I begin to leap in the direction of Konoha. I hop from tree to tree grinning uncontrollably. I was so excited to see the look on their face when I show up even stronger than before. I travel well into the night. So I set up camp in a tall tree. I haven't worn my leaf headband since I left. I didn't want people to try to track me and risk the safety of the village. I sigh as Iean my head against the tree. Tomorrow, I will be in the village. I drift off into a peaceful slumber dreaming of going on a mission with my team again.

I squint as light filters in through my eyelids. I stretch but end up falling off the tree. I land with a thud on my back. I shudder and dust my self off. I decide to take my time walking through the forest. As I get closer to the village I feel three sets of footsteps. "Shh Shh! I think they are here," I here a female whisper. Great. Then I feel my body clench up. I look down and see someone trapped me in a shadow possession jutsu. Three people emerge from behind the bushes.

 "What are you doing here?" Shikamaru asks. 

"Trying to get away from you, asshole," I huff, I say jokingly. I do know a way to get out of this jutsu. I overload my chakra output dispersing his hold. "Now isn't that better," I smile. The girl darts behind me. She tries to kick my head but I duck and swipe my leg underneath her making her fall. The other boy, with red spirals on his cheeks deck me straight in the gut. The breath is knocked out of me. But I quickly retaliate hitting him and the others with a barrage of fire infused kicks and punches. I sigh and wipe my hand on my black shirt. "All this work just to come back to the village,"

The girl approaches my cautiously. "Who are you?" She glares at me with fierce eye. I roll my eyes. I turn around and find my leaf headband and tie it over my hair. I turn back around.

 "That tells us nothing outsider," The guy who put me under a shadow possession jutsu counters. I hold my hand in front of me. I grab my black mask covering my face and pull it down.

 "Happy?" They still look clueless. "Damn, I thought you would have realized it by now," I huff. "I am Hono Moyasu returning from my 3 year training,"  I say formally. They all lower their stances. "Hono-chan?" Shikamaru asks alarmed. "The one an only," I grin. Ino smiles, holding her arms out.  They all trot over to me. I surround me in a giant hug. "You left so soon and didn't even tell anyone!" Choji screeches. "Sorry, I needed to figure everything out again," I brush my hair out of my eye. They stare at my scarred eye not wanting to say anything. "I was attacked," I answer their unsaid question. "Oh," Shikamaru finally said. "I need to go see the hokage and if you don't mind, Could you keep my appearance a secret? I want to see the looks on their faces," I smirk. "No Prob," Choji sends me a thumbs up. "Great," I dart into the gates and into the hokage building.

I crawl through the window by the entrance to the office. I knock three times. "Enter," I hear her say. I crack open the door. I slip in and stand in the center of the room. "Who are you," Tsunade says with a hint of aggression. 

"I'm surprised you don't recognize my. I'm hurt," I wipe away a fake tear. She cran

es her neck towards me. Kakashi happens to be beside me. "H-Hono?" he asks his eyes wide. "Yep," I smirk. Immediately, he picks me up in a bone crushing hug. "Hello, Kakashi! I strain out. He sets me down.

 "YOU" I shrink back as he looms over me. "SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU WERE GOING AND WROTE TO ME!" he gripes.

 "Just like old times," I deadpan I turn to Tsunade. "Is my apartment still vacant?" I ask. 

"Yeah," she smirks "It also happens that Naruto came back yesterday," she eyes me. I grin. "I have to go see them after I place my things in my apartment," I jump out of the window behind her. "WHAT IS WITH NINJA THESE DAYS. THERE IS A DOOR FOR A REASON!," she yells. I sprint away from her office. I try to find all of my friends. I creep into the training grounds and find Hinata, Kiba, Neji, Lee, Tenten, and Shino. I poke my head out of the bushes. "Guess who?" I say in a sing song voice covering Hinata's eyes. 

"U-uh," she stutters. She removes on hands, turns around a looks at me. Her lilac eyes widen. "Hono?" I smirk at her. 

"That's me!"

 "Shit, you've changed a lot" Kiba shouts. I have grown like an inch. My bangs are longer, I have a prosthetic, and a new scar. I analyze my new features. 

"True," I ponder. "Where have you been? You didn't tell anyone about you leave jackass!" Tenten scolds, lightly, punching me in the arm. "Sorry,Sorry," I hold my hands up in defeat. "Tomorrow, we all need to get together and talk about what all happened with you and Naruto," Lee offers. "Yeah!" I agree. "Well, I need to go find Sakura and Naruto," I wave. "Sakura is probably in the hospital working," Neji informs.

 "Thanks!"

I run over to the hospital. I enter and go to the front desk. "Is Sakura Haruno here," I ask the desk lady. 

"Yes she is in Room 101. And welcome back Miss Moyasu. Hopefully we won't have so many visits this year because you're halfway dead," she smiles down to me. I laugh nervously. I walk down to halls and go to the room. I open the door and see her writing on a clipboard.

 "Sakura-chan? I wanted to come by and say hi," I look up at her. She looks at me. Her eyes start to water and she drops her clipboard. 

"Hono-chan!," she shouts as she picks me up and spins me around. Everyone is even more freakishly tall now. She puts me down and pats my head. "You haven't grown much taller," she giggles.

 "Haha, I didn't miss that part," I say sarcastically. "Hey, you need to tell us when you are leaving or I will not let you leave this village ever again!" she crosses her arms.

 "Okay, MOM," I smirk. 

"I'm guessing you have some more people to see. So I'll let you go do that," Bye, Sakura-chan," I wave over my shoulder.

I walk down the familiar streets of the village. I notice a familiar orange jumpsuit and blonde hair. "Naruto?" I call out to him. He is about 100 feet away. 

"Hono?" he yells back. We both run at each other. He picks me up by the waist and I wrap my legs around him. "IT HAS BEEN FOREVER!" he yells. 

"I've noticed" I respond back. he sets me down. I bends down to my eye level and inspects me. 

"Wow, you look even more like a total badass!" he compliments. 

"Thanks. And you definitely look stronger" I stand on my tip toes and poke his forehead. After a few moments of silence, both of us start giggling suddenly. We bounce up and down on the balls of our feet  and flail our arms. We both smile at each other.

We both walk together and catch up. We go to Ichiraku's ramen. "Two pork ramens!" Naruto orders for us. We both gobble down our ramen and chat back and forth.

It feels great to be back.

Hey Hey hey! I'm back with a long chapter. the pic is her leg. The cover is her. I hope for a great new book. Follow, Vote, Favorite and Comment!

~UmbrellaChild