My Ice Prince: Chapter 6

(Y/N) wakes up from her slumber and noticed that she was held strongly. She looked up to see Gray. Their faces extremely close to each other. (Y/N) blushed and wiggled out of his grip. (Y/N) successfully stood up and looked around her surroundings.

Almost the whole guild were sleeping. (Y/N) sighed to herself and smiled. "Looks like they partied too hard." (Y/N) whispered to herself.

(Y/N) walked around the guild and remembered all the memories she had here. She then made it to the second floor and saw the S-Class board. Her eyes wandered away from the board and saw a door that looked unfamiliar to her.

In curiosity, (Y/N) opened the doors only to see a beautiful sight. Plants sprout everywhere with blooming flowers. It was a balcony and the view was breathtaking. In front of her was the town of Magnolia. She gasped and smiled. "I never knew Fairy Tail had a balcony."

"Neither did I." A deep voice was heard behind (Y/N), making her panic. She turned around and launched her fist at the person. Her fist was caught and (Y/N) looked up to see Gray. "G-Gray! You scared me!" (Y/N) stuttered and blushed. "Sorry, (Y/N)." Gray said before it went into a moment of silence.

"I'm so glad I'm home now." (Y/N) said, breaking the silence. Gray smiled. "Heh, you don't know how much I missed you." (Y/N) looked at him confused. "What you want details? I cried myself to sleep and in my heart-" Gray was cutoff by (Y/N) who hugged him. Gray tensed up then hugging her back.

"I came to realize that I loved you so much that I-" Gray was cutoff yet again by (Y/N). "It's ok, Gray. I'm here and I..." (Y/N) looked at him with a smiled and said, "I love you too."

Gray smiled back and let out icy tears and leaned in as (Y/N) was as well. It was a passionate kiss and was full of love. They then broke the kiss. "(Y/N)...?" (Y/N) looked at him. "Yeah?"

"Will you.. Will you be my girlfriend?" Gray asked as he twirled his hands with (Y/N)'s.

"Yes."

============

I'm back! I will continue this story! I feel like I should continue this for those who request this story back

I'm back! I will continue this story! I feel like I should continue this for those who request this story back. I will update back with some more chapters! ^W^

 I will update back with some more chapters! ^W^

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!

Asta La Pasta!~~