At Home

Kaitlyn's POV

Mama Toole dismissed me early because of  the panic attack. She's giving me some time to calm down. But she said that I might not be able to do the solo, nor be in the group dance.

That's disappointing.

Don't get me wrong, I love doing solos, but right now I just want to stick with the group dance. My knee is throbbing for some reason.

Why? I don't know.

I guess Mom-Mel noticed because she put a hand in my leg. I flinched because I don't know what she might do to me. Knowing from the incident that happened before.

"Calm down. Relax.", she said.

I calmed down at least a little bit, but not fully.

We finally reached the house. I tried jumping out the car like I usually do, but since my knee is messed up ,I fell flat on my face. I tried laughing off the pain. But that only made it worse. I managed to get off the ground. I heard a chuckle from behind me. I knew it was Mel. Her signature chuckle.

"You okay?", she laughed.

"Hell no! Does it look like I am!", I yelled.

"One, watch your mouth. Two, calm down. Three, stop yelling."

I only rolled my eyes. She knew I was pissed.

She gave me my crutches and unlocked the front door. I went inside to find a woman there. She was a brunette maybe? I looked to the left and noticed a blonde. I don't who they are. I'm kinda scared. Who has Mel gotten in the house?

"Oh, Hey!!", the brunette spoke. I couldn't really tell who she was until I looked at her. It was Lana Parrilla

"Lana, who are yo-Melanie!!", the blonde spoke. When she turned around. It was Jennifer Morrison.

Why are these two most amazing people in my living room? Other than myself? Maybe Mel too I guess.

"Hi! Kaitlyn meet Lana and Jen! Lana and Jen meet my daughter Kaitlyn!", Mel introduced me.

"She's so beautiful!", Lana hugged me.

"I didn't know you had a daughter!", Jen hugged me too.

"Hey.", I said nervous.

I awkwardly left the room going into mine to change.

I finally made it to my room and changed into some shorts and a old crop top that says "Mini Scary Spice" across the back.

I walked- let me stop lying. I fell down the stairs back into the living room. All three of the women stared at me. Well, Mel laughed like always.

"You okay?", Jen asked me as she walked over to help me up. She looked so beautiful. I really waned to kiss her, but I knew that would be terribly wrong. Instead, she leaned in and kissed me.

Best day of my life...

(Just kidding about the whole wanting to kiss Jennifer thing!)