Riddle Me This.. {Edward}

For itsalljustforfun: ❤️❓
Imagine..
"Oh no. Not this again. (Y/N) please. We don't want to hear this gibberish." You narrowed your eyes at Harvey, walking away. You had about enough of these people and how they treat you here.

"(Y/N)! There you are, you disappeared." You looked up, seeing Ed walking towards you, making you smile the biggest smile ever. Ed and you recently started dating, and you felt like you were in paradise. His mind thought exactly like yours. And he got you so much. Unlike these buffoons that work here.

"Hey Eddie! I was just trying to tell Bullock some information we found out about a recent murder, and of course, he didn't want to hear it. Usually as he calls it, my rambling. I mean I don't think I do... I.." Ed put his finger to your mouth, grinning. You sighed, smiling a little. Ah. Now you see it.

"I do don't I?" He took his finger away, softly kissing you on the lips. Your heart skipped a beat everytime he did that...

"Yes. But, it's cute. It suits you. That seems to be what us geniuses do." You laughed, kissing his cheek. How is that you're lucky enough to have someone who gets you and your mind? You love it.

"Well, our genius brains better get to work." Ed shook his head in agreement, walking with you back downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You looked down at the latest body to come through here, watching as Ed examined it. The body had a bullet wound the size of a quarter. It was a powerful charge. So their death was inevitable.

You looked up at Ed, grinning. You were fascinated by how well he knew his way around the human body. And he did it with a smile. Which you loved...

He looked up at you, noticing you staring, making you blush a little. He grinned, perking up. Ugh you moved this man.

"Riddle me this! The more you cut me, the bigger I grow. What am I?" You looked at the wound, then smiled. This was your favorite game you guys played together. Solve each other's riddles.

"A hole!" Ed grinned, clapping. He was clearly proud.

"Correct! I'm going to have to come up with some very challenging ones to stump your brain. You know them all. But, maybe this next one, will get your heart." You looked at him, confused, when he gave you a cupcake, with a bullet in it. You looked at it a moment, grinning a little.

"Ah. Now this riddle, I like.." Ed grinned, looking at you, waiting. And your heart fluttered from the adorable look on his face.

"The cupcake is sweet, the bullet is deadly..." He softly put his hands around yours, smiling a little.

"A beautiful woman is a dangerous thing...." You looked up at him, smiling a little. You felt like a giddy teenager.

"I really like that Ed.." He got a serious look on his face that made your heart race faster. The way he was looking at you....

"But, maybe danger is something I want." You looked at him, smiling a little.

"You've riddled my heart Mr. Nygma. I've never known anyone like you.." Ed slowly grinned, you kissing him. Then Ed cleared his throat after you both pulled back, smiling a little.

"Well. I think the guy laying here got a good show. May we continue...?" You laughed, smiling.

"We shall.." Ed got right back into his work, you taking a moment before you joined, watching him again. You never thought you could love someone as much as you love him. You've always felt so different from everyone. Until you landed here in Gotham, and met one Mr. Nygma....