Chapter 1

____________Your POV_____________
You watch as the titans kill off the group of humans, you were a mere 15 meter class.
You had (H/L) (H/C) hair, that goes with your shining (E/C) eyes.
But, as you watch the humans as usual, you saw a man, he seemed shorter then the other humans, and he had raven hair.
He moved quickly, killing off one titan, and then the next.
Usually, you would try and kill off a few titans, without being seen.
But, that was when something shocking happened.
The raven haired man, was caught in the grasp of another 15 meter titan.
You let out a growl, as you raced forward.
___________Levi's POV_____________
I couldn't do anything, as I try and struggle in the grasp of the titan.
But, a miracle happened.
A 15 meter titan, that had female features, and had (H/C) hair, and (E/C) eyes, had come out of nowhere, and punched the titan, causing it to let me go.
But, as I plummeted, I land on something soft.
I look up to see the female type titan hold me in the palm of its hand.
It looked towards the titan that it punched, before it turned and walked away, it clutch its hand around me, but not to the point it hurt.
But, the titan that it punched, had tried to attack it.
But, the female variant titan, had punched its head clean off, with its free hand.
The titan collapsed to the ground, and that was when the female variant, had stomped on the nape of the neck, ending the creature's life.
It then turned around, and began to walk away, with me in its grasp.
"Oi, stupid titan, let me go." I say, as is struggle to get out of its grip.
The titan turned its (E/C) eyes to me, before it began to slowly squeeze me to the point I can't breath.
The next thing I know, I see black dots litter my vision, before everything went dark.
____________Your POV_____________
You squeeze you hand, that the raven haired man was in, and before long, he went limp.
You open you hand, so that he can breath, once more.
You continued to walk in the forest, until you were sure that no titans or humans were near.
You finally reached the area, where a small river was.
You gently set the human down, before turning around, and went to one of the smaller trees.
You tore off the leaves, and carefully set them down in a large pile, almost creating a bed of some sorts.
You walked over to the river, and dipped your hand in, before pulling it out, along with a few fish flopping around, trying to get back in the water.
You picked up the human once more, taking the odd contraption off his hips, and carefully set him down on the bed of leaves.
You then placed the fish, next to the bed.
You took a few steps back, before plopping down, creating a large bang to resound in the forest.
You waited for about a half an hour for the odd human to awaken, and after another half and hour, he had begun to stir.
You watched as he opened his eyes, before looking around.
He spotted you, and froze, before reaching to his side, he looked down, and saw that he didn't have that contraption on.
He seemed a bit distressed at the fact he didn't have it.
Hoping to make him feel better, you point to the fish.
"Tch, what is this?" He hisses.
You tilted your head to the side, and pointed to your mouth, that was in a permanent smile.
"Dumbass, I know I'm suppose to eat it, but what the hell are you? Titans eat people, not feed them." He hisses.
But, once more, you tilt your head to the side.
You saw the man began to grab a few stick, and began to make a fire.
He started to cook the fish, but he always kept his gaze on you, seeing if you made any suspicious movement, but you made none.
That was when you wanted to try something.
"FFFFFFFFF-rrr" you began, but to no success at what you were doing.
The raven haired man, looked at you, trying to see if what you were doing was a form of threat.
You tried again.
"FFFFFFFFrrrrriiiie"
But, again, it was no success.
"FFFFFRRRRIIIIIEEEEENNN" You tried.
'Once more.' You thought.
"FFFFFRRRRRIIIIIIIEEEEENNNNNDDDD"
You finally got out.
The raven haired man stood aghast at what you did.
"What....did you say?" He asked, baffled.
"FFFFRRRIIIIEEEENNND." You repeated, getting closer to what you want to say.
The human seemed stunned by your sudden capability to talk.
"FFRRIIIEND" you said.
"FRIIEND"
"FRIEND." You finally manage to say correctly.
"What the hell." The human male said.
You pointed at him, and repeated, "friend."
"Tch, no, were not." The man spits harshly, but that doesn't faze you the least.
"Friend." You repeated, your voice stiff from lack of use, but still had a feminine sound to it.
The male seemed lost in thought about something.
You then carefully handed the man the broken mechanism back.
"Tch, what's the point in using it. It's already broken, dumbass." The man says harshly.
You looked down, before an idea came to mind.
You lifted the man up, and set him down atop of your head.
"What the hell are you doing?" He hisses, but you ignore him, as you continued to walk towards the area you saw other humans.
But, as you got closer, you heard the familiar whirr of the odd machines that the humans used in order to fly.
You knew that they were trying to get to your weak spot, so you covered it with your hand.
You then began to hear the humans shout at each other, you felt them slice at your skin, causing you to stumble back into a tree.
You slid down, still covering the nape of your neck.
You saw multiple humans gather around you.
You took your free hand, and gently grabbed Levi, before setting him down beside you.
You saw the raven haired man walk up to another male, he had blond hair, and had very large eyebrows.
"Levi, are you okay?" The blond haired man, asked the raven haired man, now known as 'Levi'.
'Levi.' You thought.
"Tch, I'm fine, Erwin. The damn titan here was helping me." Levi says to the blond haired man, now referred to as 'Erwin'.
You watched as the two kept talking back and forth.
"LLLLLLeeeeeeevvvv." You tried pronouncing his name, but failed the first time.
"LLLeeeevvvviiiii" you said again, causing all the humans to stop what they were doing, and stared at you.
"What?" Erwin states.
"Oh yeah, it can speak too." Levi states nonchalantly.
"LLeevi" you said again.
"Levi." You finally pronounced correctly.
"Can you understand us?" Erwin asks, and you nod your head.
Erwin didn't say anything, but remained perfectly still.
"So, what are we going to do?" Levi asks.
"We need to take it back to HQ." Erwin states.
"Tch, you heard the man, now drop your weapons!" Levi shouts, causing the cadets to lower their weapons.
You continued to cover the nape of you neck.
"Tch, come on, brat. Your coming with us." Levi hisses.
Your eyes widen a bit, but they returned to their original size, as you picked Levi up, causing all the humans to once more pick up their weapons.
You set him on top of your head, as you stood up, and walked towards the place of the giant walls.
You saw that every human was staring at you, as you continued your way towards the giant walls.