2

"My dearest child, why would you worry so easily about me? Do you not trust me as much as I trust the very blood that strives through your veins..?"

Ferid asked, handing the boy a fresh tall glass of Simply Orange.
It was more of a rhetorical question to be thrown out there, both [M/N] and Ferid knowing the obvious answer. It's hard to trust someone who literally looks as suspicious as a Cheshire-cat, always grinning with satisfaction even at the worse possible times. Usually because he had another devious plan in store, hidden inside his (unknown) brilliant mind. Ferid had been a complex version of sly, intelligent, and deceitful. To top it all off, the mad-man had a physical form of a dishonorable model, always seeming to gain the attention of every lady that passed by with his so called, "fabulous" sense of style and looks. Anything and everything about him was not to trust, infact. He seemed like that person who would use and deceive anyone who was of use to him.
Yet he acted even more peculiar on the outside.

[M/N] silently finished drinking up the rest of his orange juice, placing the container on the small counter top next to his bed. He sat up slightly from where he laid, pulling the covers over his lower-body half as he did so.

"Ferid-San.. By all means.."

Although the [H/C] was still strained from all the blood bags he took at once, he managed to speak his mind clearly.

"You are the strangest man I-I've ever met, someone that I've never understood under any circumstances.."

Ferid's natural grin only seemed to grow at the unusual compliment the youth gave him. If anything, he enjoyed the fact that no one could seem to understand him. No one knew what he had on his mind. He was always unexpected, something that the [H/C] seemed to notice himself.

A sudden creak was heard from the stole Ferid sat in, the wheels rolling over to where he advanced towards his desk. He pulled out and opened a drawer near the sink, shuffling around and causing a lot of unnecessary noise. While humming to himself through his pale lips, he finally found what he needed. His finger tips pulled out and withheld a spare blue pen that clicked when he pressed the top half. The cabinet was shut quite loudly after that as the man continued on. Rolling himself to another location across the room. The stole kept rolling on until it was placed directly in front of the only computer monitor in the area. There he typed away at his laptop, long digits moving briskly against the tiny plastic keys. He used all the data he collected from [M/N] newest visit and put it in one of his secret files, only vital to him.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
┇▩█ File: •[Exe. ABO-] • ▩█ ┇
┇ ______________________┇
┇ • - ☤ - ┇
┇ [Patient's Name:] ┇
┇ [L/N], [M/N] [N/N] ┇
┇~ ┇
┇Patient Number:] ┇
┇ {XxXxX} ┇
┇ ~ ┇
┇ [Status:] ┇
┇ ►Insert Here︱◄ ┇

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Ferid paused suddenly out of context. The sound of his fingers not typing away and colliding on the keyboard had made the whole room turn silent once more. The elder's crimson eyes narrowed for a brief moment in the act of feeling himself being watched without his consent. A quick, sharp glance was made out the corner of his eye. Using his peripheral vision to see what had been bothering him. He immediately discovered the restless boy on the medical bed who had been quietly laying down. Watching him the whole entire time. It was clear [M/N] was trying to gaze upon what Ferid had been reporting on, even though Ferid had gave him specific instructions to go to sleep.
With a small chuckle erupting from his lips, Ferid placed both his hands on either side of his desktop. Expecting the younger lad to say something or explain himself on why he had been staring instead of resting.
Nothing came out.
Ferid let out a small sigh in defeat; looking back towards his screen. His fingers began to drum against his desk while waiting patiently for the younger male to say what he had on his mind.
The [H/C]'s lips still remained shut.

ABO(-) Negative [Ferid Bathory x Male Reader Story]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें