Revealed and Cured Pt. 2

Chris' POV

Jake leave early today. He promised me to come back early so that I can have the antidote.

And I there sit with my thoughts. I can kill people if Jake dont come back early. I am afraid. I am afraid of the beast inside me. This time it is not just a big time joke, I am really a beast.

Can't i just hung myself up? No, I am not a suicidal bitch like those people who jump in Golden Gate Bridge for not having a great relationship. I am so fucking tired.

"Hi" a girl's voice from behind.

It was Sophia.

"Hello, lil sis." And I tap the vacant place in a couch I am in now.

She sat down and just nothing. Looking at nothing like me.

"How's dad when he is, you know, alive?" Just to have a topic.

"Uhm. He is really good to me. But I hear him at night. He sneaks in to the kitchen and drinks what alcohol he can see. He loves you so much Chris. I hope he loved me the way he do to you." She paused. And looked at me. "Im a little bit jealous because you have a mom. Well, I dont know who is my mom is."

I looked at her. There is so much emotions coming over me. I cant pick one emotions to show her. But pity stands out. But I still gave her a smile and said, "I know that mom and pops love you. Even though your real mom isnt here, you can still find it on my mom. Our mom. And also dad loves you, how come you are here mourning to him, you should be on your room laughing. He loves you and you love him and that means there are memories in your mind and heart that cant be erased even how many people come into your mind."

And she smiled at me. I hugged her. "You know, I really wanted a baby sister. Do you want to live with me in the city. Mom can come too, of course. Hope she dont contradicts on this thing. You dont have any boy who can protect you here."

"The city? Oh, Id love to live in the city. Will I be going to schools? Or eat McDonald's well Ive experienced it once." She said smiling. She is a strong girl just like my dad. But thats not what it really means. She is now ready to face everything. With us beside her.

"If you want McDonald's, we can eat there everyday!" And I laughed. And she laughed also. She's my sister and I love her.

And the conversation stopped because of my mother. She is smiling at us, while walking towards us. She sat between us and hugged us.

"I am really hoping for this day. The day where all of us become as a family." She kissed me and Sophie on the forehead.

"Mom, Chris was asking if we want to live in the city? Do you want?" Sophie asked mom

"I'll think about it. This house has been our home when your father and I got married. This is where the both of you grew up. Its hard for me to leave. But there are memories beneath this walls that arent that so good, that I dont want to remember it." Mom cried to us. Her tears falling through her face and I wiped it with my both hands.

"Its okay mom if you dont like. I can visit you everytime I want but can I borrow Sophie? If I go back to the city can she visit me? I want to have a trip with her around the city."

"Thank you for everything. You are still my baby boy."

We just stay there looking to the scenery in front of us cool breeze touching our faces wet with tears.

But someone is coming towards us, three men with black suits.

"Mom, take Sophie and go inside" I said to her but she didnt bulge looking also for the people approaching us.

"MOM, NOW!" That is when she came back to her senses and walked inside.

"And lock the doors."

I walked towards the men approaching our house.

"What do you want?" I asked them.

Looking at these big man looking a lot like bouncers when near, I am just a 1/4 of their body and one punch to the face from them will be enough to break my jaw and maybe my neck.

"Where's the king?" The one on middle with a bald head, sunglasses that will never be chic.

"What king? Who are you talking about?" I lied to them.

"Oh you know, your boyfriend." The one on his left that talked now, a blond guy with a pointy nose and some crooked smile. Thinner than the bald man but still have muscles that can kill me.

"He left this morning. Why?"

Then, a punch to my stomach is enough to made me black out.

Jake's POV

I left early today, it may hurt me to leave while he suffer for three fays without me by his side.

It is fine because no one will touch him as long as his far from the city and also he is with his mom. I think he'll be fine.

From here to Germany it will take 8 hours by air. I dont know what will I see there but I must be ready for what unknown will happen.

This is for Chris, for the one who helped me change, the one who loved me with all my differences and the one I will love for eternity.

I am at the airport, waiting for my flight, I am sure, I'm gonna miss him but also this is for him.

Then I heard from the speakers that i should get going for we, passengers are now boarding the plane for our flight.

This is it!

The only thing I said to myself.

Next Chapter: What's Waiting There