Writing Topics

I myself have seen and I bet that many of you have seen these kind of books. They romanticizes depressions,rape,human trafficking and then there are those books that misinterpret an illness and many more. This is one of the reasons why I created this campaign, so we can put an end to these things. So we all stand up and decide to write a book that is realistic.

If you would like to be part of this campaign and would like to write a book and don't know what kind of topics to write about here are some:

Human Trafficking and Rape-

There are books out there in Wattpad about rape and human trafficking that are misinterpreted and romanticize, they sometimes have titles as Sold to one direction. It is something that needs to stop,these types of stories that make fun of and that misinterpret rape and human trafficking. These stories promote something that should not be. Human trafficking and rape is something very serious that needs more awareness and when author's promote this it is more upsetting and the sad thing is these stories are so popular. Instead of doing something like this why not write a story that brings awareness to human trafficking and rape. A story that does not promote human trafficking and rape and if you do not know how to write a story about human trafficking and rape get more informed on the subject.

Depression and self-harm-

These books are around that make self-harm and depression as if it is something cool, they make it seem as if it is a new trend to feel depressed and to self-harm. Author's also make depression seem as if it is just feeling sad one day. When in reality it does not work that way. They not only do this but they romanticize self-harm and depression. Depression is a mental illness and self-harm is a serious matter both that should not be promoted. They depict these both subjects so wrongly and misinterpret it wrongly. This is why instead of romanticizing depressing and making self-harm as if it a new trends be the one who decides to break free from those types of books and decide to write about depressions in a new way, something that finally does not misinterpret depression and self-harm. Be the one who decides to not romanticize depression in your book and decide to bring awareness to both of these subjects.

These are just some of the subjects out there in wattpad that are misinterpreted. I know there are so many out there, books that promote things that should not be promoted but to bring awareness to subjects such as like the ones I mentioned. We can get there. We can stop this if we all come together and decide to stand up against it. We can break free from the cycle and I know we are getting there step by step.