Ginger300

"Juliet, sweetheart, be careful!" Your mother called out to you. You giggled and started to run after a butterfly.

Your family had decided to take a vacation in the mountains for a week to get rid of the stress from everyday life.

You started to run into the forest and you heard your parents calling your name frantically. You stopped thinking you should go back but then you saw the butterfly on a rock a few feet before you.

You were about to grab it when this strange language was heard from all sides of you. Scared, you looked around for the noise when you noticed there was a blue circle was starting to appear out of nowhere.

You screamed as it started to pull you in. "Mama! Papa!" You could see there outlines in the distance sprinting towards you. It finally dragged you in and you could remember no more.

You blinked open your eyes and noticed you were in a bed. There were strange walls and you didn't know where you were.

You heard the door open and turned to see a man with long, brown hair and a kind face. You mostly noticed his ears though, they were pointy!

You scooted back and put the covers over your face. You felt the bed move under you as he sat down.

"Little one, look at me." You peeked at him from under the blanket. He smiled at you. "I won't hurt you, you are safe here. I just want to ask you a few questions."

You nodded and slowly pulled the blanket off your head. "What's your age?" He asked. "You shyly looked at him. "I'm five sir."

He looked at you. "There is no need for that, Elrond will do child." You smiled at him. You explained how you got here and your name and that you came from a different place.

"I miss my parents!" You cried. He gazed at you sadly. "I have children if my own if you would like to meet them."

You wiped your tears and nodded. He grabbed your hand and was taking you through the pretty place.

You soon got to a clearing and you saw three kids your age playing a game. You noticed two of the three had sticks.

Elrond brought you to them and stopped. You hid behind his legs. "Ada!" A little girl squealed. She jumped into his arms and he laughed.

He set her down and stood up. "Children, I would like you to meet Juliet. Be kind to her and play fairly." They smiled at you and the little girl skipped up to you and hugged you.

"Hello" she smiled. "I'm Arwen!"

"Juliet" you said shyly. She looked about your age and she had wavy black hair. You were about to ask if she wanted to play when you were pushed to the ground.

"Hey!"

The two boys you noticed playing with the sticks stood over you. One of them held out his hand for you and you took it.

"I am so sorry! I did not see you." You smiled."it's ok!"

"We are Elladan and Elohir."

"Nice to meet you!" you turned to Arwen. "Do you want to play hide and seek?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Elrond was very kind. He let you live with him and his children. You later met his wife and she was so nice to you. You felt like you finally had a family again.

They accepted you as family and you were closest to Arwen. Under Elronds teachings, you were smart and learned elvish. You also learned how to fight with the grace of an elf.