Chapter 3

{Yay! Wattpad fixed the bug. I was starting to get annoyed}

"I'm looking for Ryuzaki's room." I said to the lady behind the desk. "Of course." She said, and the elevator opened. An old man bowed to me signaling me to follow him.

I followed him to a room on the end of the hallway. He opened the door for me, and I stepped inside. There were about 6 men in the room. There were candy wrappers and such littered on the coffee table where 4 laptops sat. All the man were crammed on the couch and love seat. The nodded at me acknowledging my presence. I noticed there was no one sitting on the right armchair.

A very shaggy man came in through the door. He slouched very slightly, had sharp bags under his obsidian eyes, his black hair was neatly messy, and his clothes were very loose around his thin frame. "Hello A. I am Ryuzkai. I must apologize for L's absence. Important precautions prevented him from attending this meeting." He said in a voice so calm. I could have sworn he was sleep talking. "With all do respect Ryuzaki." I said. "That makes absolutely no sense." His dark eyes seeing right through my expressionless face. I noticed the men had stopped working to stare at us. "Oh and how so?" Ryuzaki asked me. "You are L. If I'm not mistaken." I said. He sighed "you were obviously adopted into Wammy's for a reason." He said. "Very well. I am L." He said.

"I have important information regarding this case." I said. "Very well A. Please continue." L said. "Kira... I have some idea of who he is, and how he kills." I said. I heard a sharp intake of breath from the NPA, and I continued "I cannot release this information to you yet, for it is hardly believable. I do, however, wish to work beside you, L, in the Kira case. I will stay in the shadows and not make any public appearances." I said calmly. "I was thinking the same thing. It seems great minds think alike. I would very much like to solve the Kira case using my own methods, so thank you for that. I would also appreciate the extra help, so yes, please join the team." L said. I smiled slightly. I was appointed to the NPA by L himself. "By the way. Do you know Light Yagami?" He asked me. "Yes. Why." I asked. "I need you to pretend to be his girlfriend. Can you do that for me?" He asked. "Yes." I said halfheartedly.

{ Soooooorry for the short chapter. I promise there will be more later!}