Ramyun, Rolls Royce, and A Very Panicking Relaps

First of all, guys, 25 days of not updating? So many things have happened in between and I am super sorry for not updating. BUT! As a long-overdue reminder of how I am always thankful for your support, please take these next four chapters as your reward for hanging in there and for giving me so much love.

Secondly, Entranced has reached a very important milestone, and it's at 1.4K reads as of now. Thank you all for reading my story, and for putting it in your reading lists, your library, for commenting, for voting...really, all I ever wanted is to put my story out there because I absolutely love writing, and I love my three main groups LABOUM, SPEED and Block B. 

I love you all, and never forget that! :x

On to the update!

Hyejeong watched their retreating figures disappear among the trailers, a disturbed expression on her face as she hugged herself.

It wasn't cold out, but one of those days when you just feel like it was a good day. The sky was clear, with no sign of imminent rain, and it was filled with fluffy cotton candy clouds that floated weightlessly. Orange and pink streaks decorated the western side of the sky, like little creeping tendrils of the night trying to hold onto day.

There was also a slight breeze, cool and refreshing, and it was relatively sunny nonetheless. But why was she covered in goosebumps?

She turned back, deep in thought, and heard the crackle as her sturdy pumps stepped on rocky gravel. Her surroundings were as quiet as ever but her thoughts ricocheting off the four walls of her mind like atoms willing to be set free. Hyejeong tried to breathe, but it was exceedingly hard to, given a sudden dry throat and the furious pounding of her heart against her ribs, as if punishing her for the turn in events. Her body was both fire and ice, burning wherever Taewoon's arms had branded her skin, and frozen at the same time while he fiercely proclaimed his desire for her and her only.

She shivered, feeling the overwhelming feelings of shock still lingering in her system.

What happens now?

Even she herself couldn't answer. For now, Taewoon had made his intentions and feelings for her clear. And he had a witness to watch the whole dramatic spectacle of holding her in his arms so fiercely like he had done.

A part of her was exhilarated. He finally reciprocated her feelings, though he may not know it, and she was extremely glad. He had not minded her stuffing her face earlier, he had probably been the one to capture her as she swooned, and he had been almost possessive when Kyung offered to take her to the trailer. Of course one side of her loved the feeling of being loved to such a point. Who wouldn't, when someone like Taewoon practically swept her off her feet like he swept the cards into his hand?

But then.

But then the bigger part of her was afraid. Completely delirious with his attentions, with the change in demeanor – first punching his own brother with such a vicious expression and now being so curt with Kyung – Hyejeong was not sure if she was supposed to enjoy the tough guy image of his that sprung out of almost nowhere. So, what to do about that?

Spotting her trailer in front of her, she quickened her steps, wanting to change out of her dress into something less formal, something more her. She had lots to ponder about. Especially about Taewoon. Should she even let him know what she felt?

Hyejeong was still frowning as she headed to her own office trailer, opening the door and stepping inside the dark room. It was dim as she closed the door shut and bolted it, crossing to her wardrobe in the dark so she could change.