Chapter Four

I wanna clear some things up:

1. The songs I put to the side are just random A7X songs I was listening to at the time I was ending the chapter. They do not involve the chapter at all, unless by coincidence.

2. I DID NOT NAME VALERIE AFTER SHADOWS' WIFE. I was listening to Amy Winehouse (just the song) and I was short of name ideas. Pure coincidence.

Now to the chapter.

__________________________

Chapter Four

Zacky's POV

The fire blazed and cackled as all of us were gathered around, sitting on our beach towels, legs crossed. Wendt Matt had his girlfriend, as did I, but Shadows Matt and The Rev were alone. Just the six of us sat on the beach.

Suddenly, Shadows raised his beer. "A toast to the six of us, this awesome campfire, and most importantly, to Avenged Sevenfold!"

He all cheered and kinked bottles, taking drinks. I was on my third one, and I was only a little drunk. My girlfriend, Lilly, however, was totally wasted.

"Zacky," she drawled, tracing her finger down my bare chest. "I'm out of beer. Would you be a dear and go get me one?"

All the guys gave me looks, and I'm sure I looked as uncomfortable as I felt. "Sure." I stood up, only wearing swim trunks, and ran back to The Rev's truck, where we had the cooler in the bed, stocked full of Budweiser.

I grabbed another one, but I felt arms wrap around my waist. I set the beer down and tried to pry the arms off me. "Lilly, you're drunk."

"I know. But you're not." She pulled her body close mine and her tongue slid down my chest, but I stopped her before she could go any deeper.

"Stop it. We're at the beach, and it's a cook out," I ordered. She pouted and wrapped her arms around my neck, meshing her lips to mine.

I hated horny drunk people.

I pulled her off. She frowned and gave me her best crossed-eyed puppy dog eyes. I grabbed her arm and shoved a beer in her hands. 'Let's hope after this one you pass out,' I thought to myself. At least she wouldn't try to bang me.

I basically dragged her back to camp. I sat her down next to me and she, still wobbly, opened up the beer and started to chug it. She was going to have such a hangover in the morning.

I didn't drink anymore; everybody else was piss drunk, and somebody had to drive them home. Matt W. and his girlfriend, who's name slips my mind, were giggling and making out. Matt S. and The Rev were pushing each other around for fun, and I just continued to sit there, watching as Lilly tried to get me in her pants.

I couldn't get Olive out of my mind. She was there 24/7. I loved her smile, her bright red hair, the confused look that she sometimes gets that's just so adorable. I used to love Lilly, but we just started dying, and only she is trying to revive us.

When Lilly was truly getting on my nerves, I shoved her off and stood up. I walked away and I heard "Where ya going?" from behind me. It was The Rev.

I reached the truck and dug around inside. Finally I found a grey t-shirt I knew I was going to need. I slid it on and walked back to the camp. At least now Lilly would stop clawing and licking my chest.

We were there for about 30 more minutes before I got annoyed. "Alright, guys, we're done." I threw two logs, the main sources of the fire, into the ocean and grabbed Lilly. Everybody wobbled behind us, towels in hands, and piled into the truck. Matt W, his girl, and Matt S. sat in the back. Lilly and The Rev sat in the front with me while I drove.