Intro & Epigraph

FIRST TIME & RETURNING READERS!

As you will see, this version of We Survivors has been unpublished from Wattpad. That's because the story has been edited and is now published through Amazon. See my profile for details on how to buy a copy!

I'll be posting the new, improved version of the story on Wattpad. Please check my profile for We Survivors [Published Version] if you'd like to read it. Thanks!!

~~~

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men."

- Frederick Douglass

~~~

After disease and nuclear warfare decimate the world population, 17-year-old Nadia is sure she's the last person left on Earth. Then one night, she hears a voice on her radio and everything changes. But as she and her new-found companions unravel the mysteries surrounding their survival, they soon realize that it was no accident, and that their situation could be far more dangerous than they'd ever imagined...

Everything you love about the post-apocalyptic genre (science fiction, survival, adventure...) with a healthy dose of mystery and romance, too!

~~~

author's note

Thank you so much for reading We Survivors! I hope you love it.

All characters and events in this story are fictional and all rights to the story are reserved.

Please comment as you read to let me know what you're thinking as the story progresses. And of course, if you like it, hit the star! This is the first draft of We Survivors and also my first non-short story on Wattpad so all advice, comments & votes are very much appreciated!

Now, let's get on with it! Turn the page to read about the adventures of Nadia & company!