Violet

You picked Violet meaning you got Konan !

You were staring at the violet paper and the purple paper trying to find the difference."Pick the darker one" a man with gray hair said with a devilish grin. Being you ,you id the opposite and  picked the Violet and slipped your tongue out of your mouth at the man . A woman with short Purple hair walked forward with a soft smile. " Your quite a cute little girl" the woman picked you up into her arms cradelling you. "Your very Beautiful" you said playing with the ends of the woman's hair. "Thank you, I'm Konan . Your new mother" Konan said blushing lightely. You both giggled softly as she carried you to her room. "Can you do Origami" she asked with a small smile ."Uh huh . I can make Boats,Hearts and Butterflies" You said jumping out of her arms onto her bed.That's when you noticed her Origami rose in her purple hair."Woooww a rose~! Mummy can you teach me how to make a rose please?~!" you said raising a small hand reaching out for the rose.Konan sat down gently on her bed and pulled some origami paper from her cloak.After many fails and many hours of instructing you finally created a rose.With the Origami expert you now called Mother you continued to learn many new tricks with Origami.