//Jealousy, Envy, &Greed//

En başından başla

"i know i know , but i just see how that Brittany chick looks at him. she wants him and i aint letting it happen. but i do also want another baby . Nori is getting so grown i miss holding a baby "

Lauren nodded

" well as long as you want the baby also that all that matter. and fuck that Brittany chick August loves you so she has no chance " she said standing up off the couch

"oh you ready to get back to work " i laughed

"no im going to my snack cubby im hungry bitch " she said walking off to the back of the store "

i sighed laughing as i continued folding the clothes . until i heard store door open. i turned around and was greeted by Brittany and Xaria .

"Tete !!" she yelled as she ran over to me hugging my legs .

ever since i met Xaria and she stayed a night we have had this adorable bond . shes a very sweat girl. and we clicked in an instant .

"hey Gorgeous what you doing here ?" i asked

" i told mommy i wanted to see daddy and you today and my sister but daddy wasn't home . he told me to come here and i could go home with you " she said cheesing up to me .

"okay , well i leave in 2 hours you can hang around, i got play station 4 in the back in my office okay ?" she nodded as she jogged to the back of the store.

Brittany was looking around at my clothes. when she seen Xaria head to the back she walked up to me .

"i brought her some clothes for the weekend " she said handing me the bag.

"oh okay , thanks " i grabbed the bag and placed it beside me as continued folding the clothes .

"you got a nice boutique " she said still looking around

"thank you "

"well i got a meeting to go to but tell August i said hi" she turned around and stepped out as quietly as she came in

i rolled my eyes knowing she just wanted to get under my skin . i didn't really care for her . i was the one that had the man she wanted and was having his third child . no competition.

"Umm there a child in your office " Lauren said walking from the back of the store looking confused

"yea that August daughter Xaria "

"oh that's her ? she looks like a baller . she look nothing like her mother you showed me in the picture "

"what you mean ? she looks just like her mother " i started laughing

" yea she looks like her mother , but i mean like her moms like all dressy and her daughter is all tomboy ish " she said confused

"she loves basketball . shes adorable i love her . she sooo sweet if you get to know her. but yea i know what you mean her and her mom have totally different personalities. i like her daughter better " i laughed and Lauren joined in.

"Tete do you have any snack?" Xaria asked walking from the back

"yea go in my second draw and i got a whole box of our favorite snack " i smiled at her

" you got fruit roll up ?" she asked surprised

"yep" she ran off back to my office .

" y'all look very close " Lauren looked at me

"yea , like i said i love her " i cheesed finishing up folding the clothes .

-------------------------------------------------------