The×Hunter×Exams! x Oh~x Sounds Fun!

Chapter 1

The × Hunter × Exams! x Oh~x sounds fun!

Story x Start~

"Ne~ hunter exams? Sound fun. Maybe I should join. Thank you for the information Mister! Good luck in hell hehehe~" A young voice sounded out through the dark room. It first sounded sweet. That obviously belonged to a small girl. But then the voice turned dark. Who is this figure? Is she friend or foe to our hero's?

Lightning flashed lighting the room for only a moment. Revealing a small child with long silver-white Hair pulled into twin pigtails. She held a small stuff animal in her blood soaked hands. But behind this child was truly terrifying. A man tied tightly to a large metal chair. Blood pooled all the way down to his feet.

His eyes dull with no life. Light no longer present in the cold dark room, the child gave out a carefree smile and skipped out. "Now that's done with time to check out this hunters exam. Maybe I can find some strong people there to fight! What do you think Moshi? hehehe anyway time to get out of here before that foolish man's minions show up!~"

Quickly in a blink of an eye the small girl appeared outside of the grand mansion. The girl started to skip into the evergreen lush forest.

At x The x Mansion~

*Knock Knock* "Yo. Boss you there?" A rough voice asked out to the darkness. Only to be met with a chilling silence. Standing outside the grand cherry wood doors the strong looking man hesitated to open the door. Never has his boss been so quiet... Taking in a big breath he swung the door wide open.

And the sight that met his dark grey orbs terrified him. "Boss!!" The man yelled out. Quickly running back down the hall he just walked through he ran all the way down to the cellar. There was already dried blood, snapped chains, bent bars, and the dead bodies of the guards.

"S-so it w-was her. S-she really i-is the Silver Assassin. How terrifying...She was only six at most. H-how can such a small c-child be so strong. T-these g-guards didn't even stand a chance. H-how? They w-were top class hunters. How can our organization, a feared underworld group fall to their knees at the face of a small child?"

The man that once stood high. Who looked down upon many. Who treated other human beings like simple cattle, fall, fall to his knees shaking in fear muttering under his breathe as chills swept through his body.

Back x to the x Silver Assassin~

"Oh~ it seems I missed one. Mmm can't have that~ Moshi do you want to go or should I?" She questioned the stuff animal. The motionless toy then moved. "Oh~ So you want to? M'kay hurry back I'll wait here. Try not to make too much of a mess." The wind slowly picked up making the child's hair fly up.

And in a matter of seconds the small stuffed bear. That was seen as only a motionless toy disappeared from the girl's petite pale hands.

Back x at the x Mansion~

As the man coward in the cellar still trying to get his mind wrapped around this whole ordeal. Someone, or should I say something moved in the shadows.The man noticed the slight shift in the shadows and instantly put up his tough act on.

As sweat beads slowly flowed down his forehead. He questioned this thing stalking him from the shadows. "W-who is there? I'm warning you I know how to kill. D-don't tempt my hand!" The man weakly yelled out trying to sound tough. Laughter filled the dark and cold cellar.