Want to help prevent animal cruelty? Read on..
1. If an animal is in immediate danger contact your local police department.
2. If you see something then speak up. Be their voice! Some people might not even realize what they are doing is cruel! Help the animals and be the voice they don't have!
3. Get to know and look out for the animals in your neighborhood
4. Set a good example for others
5. Support your local animal shelter or animal rescue organization
6. Inform friends and family how to prevent animal cruelty. Many people don't know what's going on. Spread the word anyway you can!
7. Don't ignore what's happening. Animal neglect counts as animal cruelty! Don't look in the other direction
8. Start a neighborhood watch programme
9. Provide as much information as you can when reporting animal cruelty!
10. Know your states animal cruelty laws
You can judge a person's character by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.
Our prime purpose in life is to help others. If you can't help them then at least don't hurt them.
Don't just be sorry, do something - the Animals.
YOU ARE READING
1000 Interesting FactsRandom
Did you know that dogs don't enjoy being hugged? Did you know that an octopus has 3 hearts? Facts, facts and more facts! This book is filled with facts - 1000 of them! Read and learn! Annoy your friends and family with many "Did you knows". Facts...