CHAPTER 1: MAX: WHO AM I?

Who am I? I toss and turn each night, but I never seem to know who I am. Each day, there is a part that reveals that I am good. I do not want to be! Phoebe is getting in my brain, messing me up! She knows I am good! I do not want to be!!! They think I am going through a "phase". Dad says I will be good one day. BUT I DO NOT WANT TO BE!!!!

        So last night, I planned. I planned something so big! They will not know what's about to hit them. Phoebe enrolled me in some Young Hero program. I skip it. What is the need for that, when I am about to destroy every hero in this stinking world! Hey, I could even outstand Dark Mayhem! But the answer still confuses me. Who am I? If the plan fails, my family will never trust me again. Villains would look at me like an idiot and Dark Mayhem would probably come after me! Probably, Dr.Colosso would give up on me.

        But does that really answer my question? No, it does not. I am still wondering if I should take some of my plans out. They seem too how do I say evil? You might look at me and think I am the most best person you could ever meet in your entire life! Nope. Change that to most evil. You want to hear my plan? Then hear me out. I am going to trick Super President Kick-Butt to believing I want to become a hero just like Phoebe. Ugh. Yuck! She will then lead me to the Hall of Heroes where I will then freeze her. Let us just hope she won't "kick my butt." Phoebe once accidentally revealed she has the code to lockdown Metroburg  under her desk. I will then peek under, take the code, and I am pretty sure you know what is next. I lockdown Metroburg if you were wondering. I will then stand on top of the Metro Empire Building and use Dad's voice boomer. I will then reveal how I am in charge of them now.

They will then scream and try to call as much people they can. I will let them call. Nobody can get in or out! Then I release the villains that had to go through the pain of staying in jail! The villains then will come join my team. The Rogue Villains. We will not slaughter them. Nope. But we will torture them until they cry every tear they have. I know I sound so harsh.

But that is what I am heading for.  What should I call myself? Thundervillain? Oh, I got it! Thunderboss! Nah, that sounds too controlling. I got it! I know every letter I should use for my name. Thunderslayer! Yes, I am the Thunderslayer!!!! Bow down to me servants. Max is in control now. Or should I say Thunderslayer? Oh, admit it! It is an awesome name!

But also guess what? Dr.Colosso just told me that the lock also lockdowns Hiddenville. That is the bad part of my plan. Phoebe and the rest of my lame superhero family will be here to stop me! I am okay though. There is a reason I am called the Thunderslayer. Nothing of the name "Thunder" is going to get in my way!

Wait! What about Cherry?! Yes, I have to admit this! I am in love with Cherry. I couldn't bear to see her hurt in my madness. I will just bring her along. Wait, never mind. She will just tell Phoebe everything! Well, Cherry. You will have to go through all my plans. Too bad though.

Next morning........

Time to get my plan on! "Hey guys," Phoebe says coming in to the room. "I am now announcing my super name!" Ugh. Just when I announce my villain name. "Thunder-Girl!" Dad has a surprised look on his face. I do not know why. It really was not that surprising.

"Honey," Dad says." I am so proud of you! You'll be a great hero one day!" He starts to tear up. "I am so sorry, it is just so emotional for me right now!" He runs out of the room to hide the tears.

"That is not fair!" Chloe cried. "I wanted to be called Thunder-Girl!" Mom comes to comfort her.

"Probably you can be called Thunder-Cutie," Mom says to cheer her up. Cheering makes you weak. I mean that is why nobody else comforts me. Right?

"That name sucks!" Chloe teleported out the room.

"I gotta go," I say. Mom looks at me mysteriously.

"Where?" Mom says. "This morning? I don't think so!"

"You are not going to stop me Mom! This is my destiny! YOU STAY OUT OF IT!!!!"

"What are you talking about?" I freeze Mom. She was too annoying.  Phoebe sees everything.

"Max," Phoebe says. " I saw that!" She tries to freeze me, but I try to freeze her at the same time. Phoebe and I both give up. Well she did. I do not know about me. I levitate her down the stairs."Aiee!" I run towards her and try to throw a punch. But she grabs my fist and pushes me toward a wall. This fight is getting serious! She comes towards me and we draw some hand to hand combat. I punch her in the stomach and send her flying." Max, who are you?"

"I've been asking that since day one, Phoebe. You're not going to mess with my plan. Or I will destroy you next." I leave and shut the door. Well bye family. It was nice hanging with you. But next time I see you, you won't be there two seconds after. Oh my. It is sweet to be a rad villain! Thunderslayer is rocking it! There was one thing I wish I could do. Brag in Dr. Colosso's face! He'd be so proud! But Phoebe, you asked the same question I was thinking of. Who am I? Well, Phoebe you are about to find out.