Overthinking IMAGINE 1

Your sitting on your bed,shuffling through your music,thinking about all the things you could've done but you didn't,all the missed opportunities that have gone and the chances you didn't take. Whilst thinking this a tear drops down your face and you realise how angry you make yourself.Your angry that you allow yourself to wallow in such self pity and your also angry that you allowed the opportunities to pass you by. You think about texting your bffs but you know that they expect you to be strong .They don't expect you to breakdown and cry,they expect you to be the shoulder to cry on,so you call him.Now him isn't your boyfriend nor is he your friend ,he's something in between and you both are always there for eachother and you both know that .Your hands tremble as you think of the possibility of him not answering and you try to choke back the tears but you can't they just keep falling down. You dial his number and you hear it begin to ring. Your happy that its ringing but then the worry sets in .After 4 rings you look at the time on your phone and you realise that its almost 1:00 in the morning.Your even shocked yourself and you are just about to cut the call when a croaky voice goes"hello". "Who is it". You don't think you just speak "its me" you reply meekly. "Y/N "he says sounding quite suprised. His voice sounds croaky and musky and its was absolutely amazing but that was beside the point . Theres silence and your sure hes cut the call when he says"tell me whats wrong?". You realise that your too afraid to say so instead you go "oh I was bored and I decided to call you ". "Bullshit"he replies . Your stunned that hes being so frank .You go to say something else when he says in a lower tone "tell me who made you so sad ,tell me who on this earth could cause the most beautiful princess in the land to shed a tear" .At hearing this you began to cry harder you felt even worse that you were the cause of not only your pain but his .You sigh and say "please don't judge me" and he replies never.Then in your quietest voice possible you say "its me" and a hot fresh tear trickles down you face and more and more follow. You hear a huge sigh on the other end of the phone followed by what you presumbe is mumbling. Finally he says "don't you understand how much of a gift you are,Don't you understand how gorgeous and amazing you are and don't you understand that you are beautiful ,sure you make mistakes ,we all do but yours are beautiful,every mistake you make is beautiful ,don't ever forget that ". You hear the crack in his voice ."H/N ,I "you start but he cuts you off."You know what I truly love about you is that when others are sad you do everything in your power to protect them and make them happy no matter the expense ,you tell them its okay to make mistakes but you don't think its okay for you to make your own,you beat yourself up way to much". "So now I tell you ,you don't have to be strong around me you can be as weak as you please ,because for once im going to be your shoulder to cry on. Night and Day ,Rain or Snow im going to be there to wipe away the tears and keep the sad thoughts away ."Its okay to break ,cuz im gnna be there to piece you back together, bit by bit until your the angel you once were".
By now his voice is hoarse and you can hear him sniffling and you can't stop crying .A boy just said hes gnna be there for you through everything. You go to speak but he just shusshs you and makes coooing sounds through the phone . You find yourself falling asleep slowly to the sound of his voice and you say thankyou and he replies "its alright my queen" and you drift of to sleep