Two

"So, who's this meeting with?" Sydney asked. I'd decided to bring her to the meeting with me.

"Some representative from Stock International" I shrugged as we got into the elevator. I adjusted my jacket and necklace before stepping out onto the correct floor. I walked down to the end of the corridor and opened the door to the office on my left to see a large table, four chairs either side taking up one half of the room. As we stepped into the room the three men and one woman stood up.

"Miss Medina, I'm glad you could make it" Luke Hemmings. The CEO of Stock International. Complete and utter dick.

"Mr Hemmings, good to see you again"

"I told you you would" I rolled my eyes. The last time I saw Luke was at a party full of huge business people and he insisted that we talked "business" some time. That was between his constant attempts to get me to hook up with him.

"So, why am I here?"

"You know why. I want to invest in your little company"

"Little? Mr Hemmings, I think you're mistaken"

"Well, compared to us, you're minuscule" He smirked. "Anyway, I want to invest in your company. It's a win win for the both of us"

"How so?"

"You get more money to help your little business which will in return help you and I get some money from the share I then own"

"Luke, if you think there's even the slightest chance that I give you part of my company, the company that I worked so damn hard to make, then you're very very wrong"

"Leave us to it. You too, assistant" Luke said.

"Don't talk to my employees like that, more importantly my family"

"Oh, I forgot, half your family work for you. Yeah, if I'm to become a part of Style, they go" Once everyone had left I stood up and shut and locked the door. When I turned back around Luke was stood up, leaning against the desk. "Miss Medina, I don't think you quite understand how much I could help your company" He said, running his hand along the side of my face.

"And I don't think you understand how much this company means to me and I'm not having you coming in with a fucking wrecking ball and fucking everything up" I told him, pushing his hand away from me.

"Maddie. Maddie, Maddie, Maddie. I don't think you quite understand how much power I have" As he spoke, the tables turned so I was stood against the desk. "You don't understand how fucking hot you are. You turn me on so much and you don't even know it"

"Mr Hemmings, I'm dreadfully sorry about that but I have a little company run so I better get to work" I told him pulling on his tie, pulling his head down to mine. "Until next time, Mr Hemmings" I let go of his tie, pushing him back so I could leave. I grabbed my stuff from the desk before going to the door.

"Goodbye, Miss Medina" I smirked before leaving the room and going over to Sydney.

****

"I can't believe he didn't send someone else for him"

"It doesn't surprise me. Luke's always wanted to do any meetings with a woman himself. He's got his ways of persuasion I guess you could say"

"I'm assuming he's used them on you"

"Many times"

"Have they ever worked?"

"Not yet. I'm not as stupid as he likes to think"

"Do you think he's given up with investing now?"

"Mr Hemmings? Given up? Those two things don't belong in the same sentence"