Once A Year For Five Minutes

Amber stood there, tears welling up in her eyes. Surely she didn't think that me and Brenda were, well, and item?

"Amber," one name escaped my lips.

Amber looked at me, a single tear streamed down her beautiful face. She walked towards me and shoved me against the lockers.

"And I thought we had something..." she walked off.

I began to run after her, "What? Don't cry Amber" I didn't know what to say, "We did have something, we still have it Amber."

"Like I can believe anything you say anymore Cameron Say! Leave me alone!" 

"Brenda was drunk, I don't feel anything for her. You're the one that I want to be with," perhaps saying it outloud really certified the fact that I had fallen in love with Amber. I had always thought it, but never really believed it, until now, "Amber, please, I'm so sorry. She sent me a note, I didn't understand so I went to meet her. I didn't know what was going to happen! You have to believe me! She's just some drunk girl, I wouldn't even know her if it wasn't for History class. I only now her name to face. Honest!"

By this time we were outside, the rain falling hard on us. Amber began to pick up her pace but I was still faster than her, I grabbed her by the arm. Her skin was so soft, I never wanted to move my hand. She turned around and glared at me, "Cameron, I've had my heart broken to many times to let you do it again!"

What was she talking about, I'd never break her heart, I know how badly it hurts. She had to believe me, I honestly didn't even do anything. 

"I won't hurt you, I need you, please!"

"Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in Egypt, it only comes round once a year for five minutes," I loved how she could use her knowledge and turn it into something so meaninful, I was sorry, I was so sorry.

"Amber," I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close, "I love you." 

-----------------------------

Sorry it's a short chapter. I didn't want to put it into to the last one because I wanted there to be some sort of cliffhanger, but if I had any more to this one, it might ruin it. Again, my apoligies. Hope you like this one.

Please vote and fan. Thanks