f i f t e e n

Listen to Carousel by Melanie Martinez while reading this.

-----------

Ana stood up, from the sofa.

Her bones popping as she stretched out her body.

She grunted, walking over to the mirror that hung on the wall.

She was disgusted with what she saw. The way her hair had gotten lighter, sticking up everywhere.
The way that she could smell that she hadn't showered in two weeks.

She was disgusting.

She walked down the hall to the first bathroom, pulling her clothes off as she did.

Throwing her shirt and bra against the wall.

Once she as in he bathroom, she pulled the rest of her clothes off, slamming the door closed.

She reamerged from the bathroom dressed in all black. Black leather pants; her shirt was skin tight cutting off at right above her naval. Her combat boots thumping against the ground as she moved down the hallway.

She had changed her hair colour to black; a small strip of red hair hanging down the side of her face.

Laylah appeared, "Just checking in on y-whoa. Anathema what did you do?"

"You like?" She said bluntly, spinning in a circle.

The drained expression she had an hour ago was replaced with a smirk.

Laylah couldn't help but stare. This sudden change scared her.

Ana stared back at her, "Why don't we find something to hunt?" She grinned. "Shall we?"

Laylah stepped back slowly waiting for Ana to make a move.

Ana looked up to the ceiling, closing her eyes. Inhaling sharply before moving her neck in a small circle along with her shoulders.

Her neck and shoulders popped.

She chuckled lightly. Turning and looking at Laylah.

----------
Mad Hatter -Melanie Martinez

Ana moved slowly through the house, watching for anything to jump out at her.

Laylah close behind.

They walked through the hall, and a group of vampires ran at the pair.

Ana began to fight. Throwing  her fists in every direction, knocking the creatures aside like it was nothing.

She grabbed her knife from her ankle holster and swung the blade in a circle cutting the neck of four vampires as she spun. They hit the ground, and she stood up straight.

The last one was standing in front of her; the creature growls lunging forward.

With one swift move she stabbed the vampire and threw him to the ground.

Laylah stared at her, speachless, unable to take her eyes off the blood covered girl in front of her.

"You're crazy.." Laylah said slowly.

"So what if I'm crazy. All the best people are." She said with a grin. "Besides. I'm going to hell anyways.
May as well have a little fun. "

"I knew he was bad for you."

"No. He wasn't bad for me. You convincing him he was bad for me is what was bad!" Ana began to shout. "I was fine! And then you got in his head. You made him think he was gonna hurt me. And then I was crushed! You killed a piece of me, and I will never forgive you." She said turning around and walking away from her.

She walked into the closest bedroom, finding a window.

She pried it open; luckily she was on the ground floor.

She jumped, landing smoothly on her feet.

She walked. All the way back to the bunker. Which luckily wasn't that far from the building she investigated.

She pushed the door open, trudging in. Her feet pounding against the ground, as she made her way into the living area.

She threw herself down on the sofa.

She knew why she was like this. She has her wall built up again. The wall that was built up when her sister died.

God how she missed her sister.

She looked at her clothes.  This was all Laylah's fault.

If it weren't' for her convincing Michael he was bad, she would be her normal self.

But she liked this Anathema better.

She felt powerful. And that was somehing she hadn't felt in a long time.