How good girls Turn Bad

All girls are good until something bad happens. My name is Logan Smith and that's how my story happened . I was in a relationship with an Bad Boy named Justin and He was into drugs and Sex. When I first met him he was nice and gentle with me until we want over his house and he wanted sex and I did not want to have sex with him and he forced himself onto me and took me home like nothing never happened.

When I got home I took an shower and cried myself to sleep. The next morning I asked my mother can I stay home and she said yes and I went to my room and Slept threw most of the day .

8:00 pm
I get a message on Facebook from my friend.
Ashley - There's Rumors around school saying you begged Justin to sleep with you. Everyone's calling you a slut🙎
Logan - I did not beg him to have sex with me. He Raped me.
Ashley - Justin wouldn't do that.
Logan - Well he did that's why I didn't come to school.
Ashley - I believe you .. I don't think anyone else will. Are you coming to school Tomorrow?
Logan - I don't think so ....
Ashley - You are going to have to face this anyway?
Logan - your right I will think about and text you later.

10:00 pm
Should I go to school? I don't want to make it seem like the rumors are true... Maybe I should !
I am going to text Ashley and tell her .
Logan - Ashley I will be at school tomorrow !
Ashley - Ok