Chapter 10

A/N hey guyses will you re-read chappies 8 and 9 I kinda forgot about some other things that will be happening in the future.

So if you don't wanna re-read I changed Anne-Marie to Bara.

You'll find out really soon like within the next few chapters. Also I'll be putting some new characters in fast so yeah I'll also leave a note at the end

-ciara

~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~,~~~~|~~~||~~

Cameron's pov

(Like right after they 'properly' met)

I jumped into my uncle zayn's car. With his daughter Anne-Marie (see this is where I messed up.)and Justin. Uncle Zayn drove us to his house,where we usually go after school.

So let me clear this up

My dad, Liam, is married to my mom Kaleigh.

I have two siblings

- Addison -3 years old

-John -4 years old

Zayn is married to Mirna

They have Anne-Marie -11 and

Bo -4

Harry and Krystal

They have two kids

-Justin - 14

-Jessica-faith-7

Niall is married to Lauren

They have two kids

-Kiall -4 year old

-Auddiee-Lynn -13

Louis is married to Cara

They have two kids

Jacie-6

Landen-10

So all of us were at uncle Zayn's and aunts Mirnas.

I walked up to Justin's room to get a pair of swimming trunks,I got the blue pair, and walked to the bathroom across the hall and changed.

I went back down the stairs and grabbed a glass if lemonade,then walked out to the pool area where everyone was.

Between the little kids and my mom, they basically pestered me until I got in the pool.

*

When we got home my mom asked me"how was your day ,love?" I smiled and said "it was school," she laughed and went back to whatever she was doing before.

So my mom

She has dirty blonde hair, blue eyes,and not short like just a little taller than me.

She would describe me as

Tall, dark brown hair,blue eyes, and one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

But me being me I don't really agree with the 'nicest person you'll ever meet' part because I'm not fond of snobs or 'popular' people.

I was tired so I went up stairs ,showered ,brushed me teeth and hugged Addison and John,told my parents goodnight and went to sleep.

~~a/N-~~

So I know where I want to go with the story but I don't know how to get there.

So if you wanna help

Kik me : _ciara_456

Or

E-mail me :faithciaraa@hotmail.com

Thank you and I love you

-ciara-