Adopted by them

Hi im Treasure my mommy and daddy died in a car accident and now im in the orphanage it sucks i never get adopted im 4 and nobody woves me and Jocelyn is mean to me shes a big fat meanie pants! And my uncle abused me when my mommy and daddy died!

~Treasure's POV~

I heard my only fweind Mrs. Martin the nice wady who lets people adopt kids say something.

Ok kids we have adopters so children ages 4 through 7 come to the play area! There are adopters!

I hope i finally get adopted! But jocelyn is 5 and people say she's way prettier than me i just shwug it off and ignore those meanies

~Niall's POV~

Hey guys we should get a cute 4 year old! Yeah we should because they talk funny and they're the cutest! Zayn finally agrees with me!

We walked in and Mrs.Martin told us to look around so we did i noticed Louis walk over to a little girl with sandy blonde hair she was very pretty.

~Treasure's POV~

A man walked over to me.

Hi im Louis whats your name? Im Treasure! Well thats a beautiful name for a beautiful girl!

Tink you! Your welcome i have to go now be good! I will.

~Louis' POV~

Hey guys i thank i found her she even said thank like tink it was adorable! Whats her name? Treasure! Awww thats a really pretty name!

I know lets get her! I walked over to treasure showing the boys her. She had a really pretty flower dress and some flip flops.

~Treasure's POV~

Mister Loweh walked over wif 4 other boys.

Hi Loweh! Hey treasure these are my friends Zayn Harry Niall and Liam! Hi im Treasure. I said trying to act adult like

Then the boy Zwayn walked over to Mrs.Martin

~Zayn's POV~

Hi Mrs.Martin! Yes? We would like to adopt Treasure. Oh great choice she's very sweet wouldnt hurt a fly she told me i was her only friend though and something you might wanna know her parents died in a car accident so shes scared of cars.

Thank you! I walked to the boys and pulled them so i can talk in private.

What is it Zayn? She's scared of cars because her parents died in a crash! We can tough that out she's so adorable!

~Treasure's POV~

They walked over here again. Hi sweetie we're taking you home with us! I jumped up and hugged him he hugged me back and they all awwed.

~Louis' POV~

Treasure Tomlinson.... I like it!

~Treasure's POV~

Then they led me to a... CAR!? I got in and sat in Mr. Loweh's lap.

As it started i cluched him tightly then i heard him say something.

Shh its alright Treasure nothings going to happen. I felt safe so i curled up to him and fell asleep. When i woke up i was on a couch and someone was yelling.

NIALL GIVE ME MY GOD DAMN PHONE BACK! I started getting scared i jumped of the couch and ran to Loweh.

And hugged his legs he bent down to my height. Whats wrong? He's yelling and its scarwing me and he said a word that i downt know it scarwy! He hugged me. Its alright!