Bonus 1

Okay this is weird but I got a personal request to do a request with me and Jeff only so enjoy.

Me and Jeff was sitting in the forest under a lemon tree. "Justice I'm hungry." he whined. "Oh look it just so happens we're under a lemon tree. I sure hope the fangirls or boys don't get the wrong idea." I said sarcastically. I coughed and yelled "I SURE HOPE THE FANGIRLS OR BOYS DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA!" Just then we were surrounded by thousands of fangirls and boys. "YES A LEMON WITH JEFF THE KILLER!" they all cheered. Me and Jeff got up and grabbed some lemons. "Are you guys ready for the time of your lives?" asked Jeff. They all nodded. We raised the lemons and thrown them at them. They all ran away screaming. "That's what you get pervs!" I yelled. We went back to the Slendermansion and had to deal with Slendy because he got a lot of calls from people. Then we ended up grounded.

Anyway I got a request to do a lemon and there's your lemon. I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for your reads and votes. I really enjoyed making this story for you guys and I hoped you loved it. Jeff: If you didn't love it..... GO TO SLEEP! Me: He's just playing. Jeff: No I'm not. Me: Yes he is. *walks away.* Jeff: *is behind you* No I'm not.