Chapter 5

Ok it's been forever I'm so sorry!

Dannielle P.O.V
The next day I woke up at around 6, made breakfast and got my brother up. He quickly changed and went down stairs to eat, while I went upstairs to put on my outfit. (Outfit uptop-or wherever it is) when I was ready I went downstairs and ate breakfast before making sure we had everything and driving to Daniels school.
--------------------line break----------
When I got to school, everyone teased me- except Ryder. Like damn, are you sick?
When I got to English I was put in a partner project. With Ryder. The teacher told us to talk to our partners and organise where we are going to do the project.
" where do you wanna do the project?" Ryder asked. I didn't know where, my house has all my cars and expensive stuff along with all my trophies and money." Your house?" I asked, but he immediately shook his head" I've got four brothers and a sister, and my perants are always yelling at each other. Can we do it at your house? Please?" I thought about it for a bit, but then sighed" ugh, fine  but I have to pick up my bridge every night, how's 4?" " cool giving me your address and I'll come tonight?" " alright"
-----11111111111111111-------------
After school I picked up my brother and took him home before changing into sweats and a hoodie, when I was done I went to Daniels room to check on him. He was colouring in a onesie that I bought him for Christmas. I told him that someone was coming over so he had to come downstairs, he came down with me, and grabbed a banana. It was five to four so I went and sat on the couch. Daniel went upstairs to get a toy, but came down when the door bell rang.
I went to open the door and it was Ryder so I took him to the lounge room and we started.

That was longer than normal but that's ok. Thank you for reading, and waiting for me.

Tell me if you want more Ryder pov