He smirks. "How does it feel to be a let down? That's how I feel everyday. Now, I'm gonna make sure that you disappear... Forever." He spews, cynically.

"Try me." I say.

He runs over to me and I flip him.

"Cut! Great job guys, but we want this fight scene to be longer, so go back to the gym okay?" The director yells.

The other actor smiles at me. "Haven't seen you in a while, you look good." He says, holding his arms out for a hug.

I hug him, smiling. "Good to see you too Liam." I say, breaking the hug.

We walk into the gym to rehearse the fight scene and our instructor is stretching. We follow suit and begin stretching on the mats.

"Oh hey congratulations on the baby. When are you guys getting married? Or did you already?" He asks, looking at my wedding ring.

"Oh this isn't... We aren't getting married. I mean, not right now. This is my old wedding ring." I explain.

"You still kept that thing? The minute I got divorced I chucked that ring! Maybe cause I hated her cheating guts, but whatever. At least now that's thousands of dollars you won't have to spend on a ring, again. I'm happy for you." He says, smiling.

I smile faintly. "Thanks Liam." I say.

"If you ever feel sick or fatigued, tell us so we can stop. You're the star, you have to be 100%." He explains, stretching his back.

I touch my toes. All of this is very pleasant, but I know the moment I walk off of this set it will be pandemonium.

~~~~~~~~

My security surrounds me tightly as we walk off of the studio grounds and into my car. People are pulling at my guards, shoving microphones at me, yelling, and throwing things at me. I finally get in the car and they slam and lock the door behind me. My guards are pushing them off, the fans and paparazzi are shaking my car! I take a deep breath and notice all of the stuff they threw in my car. Stuffed animals, rattles, ribbons, and a parenting book. That must have hurt whoever got hit with this. I guess the fans are harmless. I guess. We slowly escape from the pandemonium and Ryan gets off of his phone.

"They aren't giving anything away. One person is leading to another person. I need to find out who got the story first. They know I can pay them top dollar for the answers, I just need to talk to them." He explains, answering his phone.

This is taking too long! Michael probably already knows and is on his way back to New York to handle it. I hate to think what he will do to any of them. We pull up to my house and there is a limo in my driveway. I get out of the car with my guards and Michael steps out of the limo.

"What's with the limo?" I ask.

"Its good to see you too babe." He says, kissing my forehead.

"This whole thing is ridiculous. I've got a backseat full of gifts for the baby, my guards have been roughed up, everyone at work thinks I need my hand held. This is why I didn't want to tell anyone. Not that I could control any of this." I say, grabbing his hand. "How was your day?" I ask, smiling.

"Its was great. I hope you're ready to make another trip." He says.

"Trip? Where?" I ask.

"Missouri. St Louis to be exact." He says, smiling.

"Why?" I ask.

"That's where Sabrina lives." He says, his smile dropping immediately.

I put my hands up. "Okay... Maybe we should confirm that it was Sabrina before we pay her a visit." I reason.