Chapter 1

(Now on amazon and published)

Prologue

It was a love so strong that it was undying; impossible of destruction. It was the type of love that filled novels pages, which romance movies aimed to feature.

Every bone in my body ached with warning; every muscle stiffened with fear at the thought of him. But like the stubborn person I was- I didn't listen to my own bodies warning.

He was a flame; able to burn through me. He was the flame and I was the moth; unknowing of the harm this man could cause within me or the power that he would one day hold over me.

If I knew then what I knew now, would I still let myself be drawn to him? I often asked myself this question.

But now as I stared into his black misty grey eyes I had my answer. Yes, I would do everything the same because I loved him and this love was worth every torment I would face for being with him.

Every torment, every second glance and every argument I was sure to have with my father. It was all worth it.

Chapter One

Everyone gets an upbringing. Everyone is taught the essentials of life by their parents and sometimes the parents essentials of life- aren't always the best.

I was taught to roll a cigarette before I was taught to tie up my shoelaces. I suppose in most families this would be considered odd but in ours it was normal.

My father, Jed Harrison a President of Satan's Sons MC. He is a hard man, a rough man and was absent for most of my childhood.

My sister, Kim Harrison, tall, blonde and eyes naturally were drawn to her. She had the ability to draw attention of any man, and didn't have to do much to hold it.

Kim was also my twin.

We shared similar features. Both, tall, slim and blonde. But if you looked closely enough we had noticeable differences. But to most people, these small differences are not noticed. It didn't help either that we lived with all males.

The MC was positioned in the bush land, on ten acres on top of a large hill. The main house, garage and pub were fenced off; with barbwire which sent the clear message of fuck off.

The club house wasn't a traditional one. It was a large four story brick house. Dad had renovated it to fit the needs of the club. This meant extra bedrooms, board room and open living.

When we had larger functions that was when the larger bar was opened up. It was complete with pool tables, TVs on every wall and rooms down the hall for when couples can't make it to back to the house.

Kim and I were brought up with understanding a world that is a mystery to most. Kim and I were brought up on the brother's code. We knew the differences between club women and old ladies.

Dad always said, a brother's old lady only knows what he tells her and we are never to interfere.

So we kept our mouths shut. Dad often made us tag along on club runs, the non-dangerous ones.

He took our safety seriously- and didn't trust any with it.

Mum left us. No she didn't do it by choice. Breast cancer took her from us. Kim and I were only young, barely ten.

It didn't just hurt losing her, it tore us apart. Kim and I once got on, after mums death we couldn't be in the same room as each other without wanting to kill each other.

Dad did his best but he wasn't born to be a parent and hell he never wanted to be a dad. He was meant to be the distance dad, showed up every once in a while told us he loved us then rode off again.